• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Alram

Flippers just flip
It has been announced on the international forum, not just beta.

Pheryll

Set Designer
It has been announced on the international forum, not just beta.

Looks like the same announcement will hit all forums. This is pretty much the same as Beta.

BrinDarby

If so Then I will have to find a new job
and we barely had a chance to break you in ... :confused:

Its the dismantle'n of Elvenar....
buy company, sell profitable divisions, landfill the rest, collect profit.
Its a shame its the way I see this going. The death of online games
usually follow patterns, so been there done that.... sad.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Well of the other forums there are 6 other Forum mods that I know of and I am likely the newest... sooo
They are making a huge mistake if they do not just move current employees in forums over to working on discord. I myself will be very disappointed and have my first "huge" issue with Elvenar... never had one yet.... and I pray I never do.

defiantoneks

so far the discord server is a bit of a mess. chat all over, too many channels…basic disarray and confusion. seems if they were gonna make it public they should have had it set up a little better from the start. in any case i am sure it will sort itself out. for now I prefer the forum because of the organization and searchability of existing posts. not sure how well that will work in discord.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Start date for Live for the event currently going on Beta has already been announced on Discord as Sept 28, or Thursday of next week. Don't expect to hear anything official here, since the forum is already dead to Inno. Right @-Solaris- and @Astram ?

Last edited:

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Start date for Live for the event currently going on Beta has already been announced on Discord as Sept 29, or Thursday of next week. Don't expect to hear anything official here, since the forum is already dead to Inno. Right @-Solaris- and @Astram ?
It was made clear that all Future announcements would be on Discord and of course In-game Messages. Since the forums are still here I would say this Quote is most accurate "news of my death has been greatly exaggerated" (slightly altered)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It was made clear that all Future announcements would be on Discord and of course In-game Messages. Since the forums are still here I would say this Quote is most accurate "news of my death has been greatly exaggerated" (slightly altered)
I got the impression that they're looking for  more mods, not less.