• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Xelenia

Long Time No See

Hey!!!! I feel like I have taken a sabbatical from the forum, how has everyone been? I know you have all been in the great hand of @helya <3
  2. Xelenia

News from Beta - Archived

Dear Humans and Elves, Since we are seeing a desire to discuss Beta-related topics on the US forum, we have decided to create a thread solely for that purpose, in which you will be able to discuss Beta-related topics. This also means that, from now on, all other threads attempting to discuss...
  3. Xelenia

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Dear Humans and Elves, Since we are seeing a desire to discuss Beta-related topics on the US forum, we have decided to create a thread solely for that purpose, in which you will be able to discuss Beta-related topics. This also means that, from now on, all other threads attempting to discuss...
  4. Xelenia

Thank You

Hello Everyone, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for bringing life into the forum. I know at times it can be frustrating, but I hope the positives outweigh the negatives! I wish for your safety and that of your family, I realize the world is quite abnormal at the moment. Stay safe, stay...
  5. Xelenia

Ideas and Suggestion Forum Guide

Dear Elves and Humans, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with ideas to improve Elvenar. As a dedicated community, it is important for your US Elvenar Team to be able to organize your ideas and work them out together with you. When sending in your ideas, read the following guidelines...
  6. Xelenia

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!