• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Darielle

Is Ceravyn as hard as other worlds? SO SO many players leaving!

Their actions are not geared towards the players in my top 20 fellowship. The upper level players hate the changes as much as the lower level players. So many are thinking of leaving (including me, although I need to support the new AM for at least a few months, not that she needs it, but I just...
  2. Darielle

started a new city

If I had to pick only one wonder in the whole game, I think I would pick prosperity towers. It is definitely under-appreciated. Grats to you.
  3. Darielle

Granite Mines

I skip a lot of the quests, and just wait until the next chapter when I can decline the ones that aren't good. It always feels like Christmas when I get to complete a ton of quests all at once, because I didn't do them in the previous chapter. :)
  4. Darielle

Should I switch to fighting style or keep powering through with manufacturing

I am a little over halfway through chapter 19 and I do cater a great deal. This week, I catered my way to the top of the spire. It would be impossible for me to do so if I didn't have Prosperity Towers and Blooming Trader Guild. The prosperity towers gives me tons of supplies and the blooming...
  5. Darielle

Help how do you get rid of extra trail sections?

Just click on the $ icon and then click on the trail to sell them. The plain dirt ones won't give you back anything, but higher level trails may.
  6. Darielle

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Just a couple of years ago, I always made at least silver and sometimes gold. I didn't do anything differently than I do now. I always finish all quests, pick up regularly around the city, feed the ashen, etc. Now I regularly wind up in bronze. Everything is different ... it's like it's a...
  7. Darielle

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

My cost for one kp is well over four million coins. Yep, that's pricey!
  8. Darielle

Players Leaving?

Thank you, Lelanya. I'm not leaving for a while yet. I don't want to abandon my new archmage just when she's getting her feet wet. Don't get me wrong ... she's fantastic. But I just want to be here to support her for a few months more. She had surgery last week and I took over again for a couple...
  9. Darielle

Players Leaving?

I'm really very sorry to hear it, but I'm not surprised. I, too, am thinking of it. :(
  10. Darielle

Aureate Phoenix: When to activate?

Yes, best to activate it in the morning after you've had a nine-hour run and are just about to collect from it. Then get the second run of 3 hours before it expires. I use my aureate mostly during the FA, to make bracelets. It's awesome for that.
  11. Darielle

Players Leaving?

I agree that the diamonds traders are too expensive. I think the highest coin merchant is still expensive, although I take it. Yes,always know what you want and don't be afraid of cross trades. Since everything is even, it doesn't really matter. All good advice for anyone starting out...
  12. Darielle

Players Leaving?

That's a good point, Glandeh; I'd forgotten that it was global. All I saw was that I didn't have any trades for ascended. I think that points to a bigger problem, then. There just aren't enough end game players left. They've gotten mad at Inno and left. :(
  13. Darielle

Players Leaving?

I just counted; I have 365 neighbors (including gold mines) and 122 gold mines, so approximately 1/3 gold mines. Yeah, I'm beginning to think the trading aspects outweigh the easy gold aspects. I need more ascended goods neighbors.
  14. Darielle

So What Does an Archmage do NOW?

Thanks for all the responses, everyone. I guess we're all in the same boat ... no way for an archmage to reward their members. KP used to be so loved by all of the members ... they would play my Freaky Friday challenges and lots of other things. Now, it's impossible to get most people to engage...
  15. Darielle

Players Leaving?

Today I went into the trader and there was exactly one non-sentient trade on the trader. I'm beginning to think that maybe getting moved would be better than just picking up that easy gold.
  16. Darielle

Ads

I hear you. The ads were never more than 10 seconds on my PC until this evening. Now, one was 20 seconds long. That's not wanted either, particularly since you can't click off of them without refreshing your screen.
  17. Darielle

So What Does an Archmage do NOW?

In the past, I always offered fellowship anniversary prizes, games, quizzes, and challenges to keep the fellowship fun. The prizes were always KP, since that's basically the only prize an archmage or mages can give a player without the player having to go out of their way to claim something...
  18. Darielle

Players Leaving?

I think you are right. I currently have 122 gold mines, up from where I was a couple months ago. I'm debating whether I want to be moved or whether I like the gold mines ... easy ways to fulfill the quests I'm getting in chapter 19 (got a "visit 60 neighbors" quest earlier today, and boy those...
  19. Darielle

What Makes a Good Archmage?

That's the challenge ... dealing with players who get disheartened too quickly. But the ones who stay and contribute make it all worthwhile, and eventually, you get to be at the top of your game ... whatever your fellowship considers to be the "top," since that varies. Still, it all comes...
  20. Darielle

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

This thread has been up since 2015 and I don't think I've ever posted here. Where have I been living ... under a rock? THREE. Drei. Tres. 3. :)