• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Serena McTavish

Match the orcs contest

When i click on enter contest, it says that i don't have permission. Anyone else experience this? @-Solaris-
  2. Serena McTavish

Consolidate KP donation buttons in AW contribution window

Problems: It's too easy to accidentally contribute hundreds or thousands KP by hitting max button. When player wants to contribute an amount between 1 and max, player must hit the 1 button repeatedly. Potential solutions: 1)Combine the min and max KP donation buttons in the AW contribution...
  3. Serena McTavish

Triumph of Tides bases

The artifacts are rotating into the spire next week. I have 2 bases : 1 fully evolved at woodelves ch and 1 with only 4 artifacts at fairy level. I was thinking i could sell the fairy level one and recraft it at my current ch 15 if i got a reasonable number of artifacts from the spire. Then it...
  4. Serena McTavish

Mobile platform spire interface

Add ability for mobile user to click on a player avatar to display player name. We have multiple players with same avatar so it would be nice to determine which player is where. In addition, whennumber of players exceed 4 at any given waypoint there is a total displayed along with 4...
  5. Serena McTavish

witches hut or watchful owl bases

Hi all, Has anyone recently seen watchful owl or witches hut in crafter? I've looked at the recipes every 6 hours for the last week and haven't seen them yet. It would be helpful to know if others have seen them. Thank you :-)
  6. Serena McTavish

Currently craftable bases

Which bases are currently craftable? Is there a place I can go to look that up? Thank you