• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Error Code:20 - issue resolved

I'm getting a popup window on my Kindle with Error code:20 can't open shop. Anyone else seeing this or just me? I also did a ticket to ask, but thought I'd check here also. EDIT: issue resolved, sorry for the post.
  2. ELR and MMM attack bonus not showing in Army Camp window.

I just learned that on the browser version I can see the HP and ATK bonus in the Army Camp. I have a maxed MM (140% to HP) and a single DA (150% to HP). The army camp bonus to health I see says +80%. EDIT: ok the MM is just 130% so 80% makes sense, but the attack bonus still does not. I have...
  3. Simia Sapiens

Does the Simia increase the supplies required for troops as well as increase the quantity of troops produced? or just a troop boost for the same supplies? I suspect it will increase the time required, but am concerned about my supply production with the % increase of troops.
  4. Magic academy evolves

Do I need to plant the building for the evolves to appear in the MA? I crafted a fire phoenix, but did not build it. I never see evolves for it or any building.
  5. Sentient goods in tournament/spire

I just finished elemental and upgrading every building needing sentient goods, so ready for the next chapter. I'm worried about what I need for tourney and spire. Should I stockpile before starting next chapter? I normally get to top of spire and at least 5k in tourney with a combo of...