• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW rankings

satchmo33

I have a printout of a very candid rating of the different AWs. It's old, though, and doesn't include new AWs. Is there such a thing created by a seasoned player with good sense?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I am guessing you are after an opinion on each wonder rather than asking how the ranking points work?
A past player, @SoggyShorts has several times posted a decent review of the wonders. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ancient-wonders.19971/#post-144038

I have grabbed his post and modified it. Of course opinions vary.

"No brainers"
  • EE, PT, ToS. Each of them are better than workshops at level 1(with extremely rare exceptions like making bread 24/7, only collecting from PT once a day, and 72H+ scout times). All worth placing when you get them.
  • Shrewdly shrooms- this building is an absolute must have if you want to use military. Even at level 1 it's better than a third armory, and it takes up zero pop. The more armouries you have the better this is
  • Dwarven bulwark-generally KP invested in the shrewdly is better than the dwarven bulwark, but you might unlock the bulwark months earlier which makes this a great wonder until then, and if you level it, it's not worth deleting. The exception been if you run a lot of armouries, then this moves to debatable
  • Needles-again, only military, but most troops come from barracks, and once you reach a point where your barracks level is always at max, then the only way to get more troops is this wonder(or crafting)
  • Monastery/sanctuary this is hands down the best military wonder. The only way to gain an advantage over the enemy in tournaments is to have buffed troops, and this is the only wonder that buffs all of them.
  • Mountain halls- any build that has at least 6 factories (T1 to T3) is better off building a MThall than building a 7th factory. The more factories the better it is, and that's not even counting the pop it gives you.
  • Golden abyss-as mentioned above, once this gives better pop per square than a house (around chapter 5/6) it's an obvious win. Only place immediately if you need gold, otherwise wait until chapter 5/6 for population unless this is your only wonder. Better to have 1 wonder than none.
  • Time Warp - Shortens tournament wait times making it easier to do 6 rounds and fit in around your life. The boost to sentient production is similar to MH. While you likely will have less factories then the 5/6 mentioned for MH the sheer pressure on seeds in elvenar will make you glad for every extra ounce of production
  • Simia Sapiens - More free troop is enough reason to build this. However if your less combat orientated this is still a must have unless you have a massive amount of PP spells or well in excess of 300 wonder levels for seed production. The elvenar chapter makes this a must have for sentient goods so you can stockple enough goods for the tech requirements
Special mention
  • Dragon abbey-a really cool wonder where you can get instant mana by spamming spells. Note the CC spell doesn't give mana. Also, you need to run your magic academy pretty much 24/7 to build up enough spells to make it useful meaning a greater commitment to the tournament for needed relics. Heavy tournament play can help provide the needed spells to make this wonder shine. Finally, you can't really use this as your only mana source and use spells often( like constant PoP or MM)
  • All other military wonders. If you get heavy into the tournaments, then you'll want to start adding in either the wonders that shore up your weak spots (human heavy ranged+toads) or doubles down on your strengths (dogs+victory springs) as space allows.
  • Elvenar trade center- good for getting needed seeds , their demand increases as the chapters progress, particularly in Ch15. The boost to MM is quite powerful, and very handy in the sentient goods chapters to make your precious seeds go further.
Debatable wonders:
  • Maze - Mana production per square based on mana gain is smaller than event buildings but mana per square with mana saved can make it the best option by far. A lot depends on playstyle
  • Blooming trader- if you win 1 trading post per event you are better off than having a level 11 BTG. And you save 17 squares. No, the wholesale reduction isn't great, go buy KP instead;) Note in the elvenar chapter we saw a change in guest race requirements that saw PP spells benefit reduced, chances are we will see more of this in the future...
  • Pyramid-craft a vallorian vallor or 2 instead, his needs to be level 9 or 13 to be better per square. If you only build this for free troops then there may be alternate options, but the free sentients with orcs is incredibly useful, the more orc producing buildings you run the better this is.
  • Sunset towers- this wonder comes far too late to be of any use. The need for seeds drops dramatically in Amuni, so if there isn't a massive increase in seed requirements for chapter 14 it's a rather pointless wonder. Chapter 15 completely changes this, it is not uncommon to be running 5/6 sentient factories (if you have the seed production to handle it) and most buildings require 30K seeds an upgrade. With automated chest collections and easier visits this wonder can be very useful.
  • LoGN- very niche wonder with a fatal flaw: you need buffs on mana buildings which generally arent your best culture buildings. The niche is the boost to EE spells the extra benefit in combination with other things can make a decent impact on coins and supplies production.
  • Thermal springs of youth - MH and GA are better for pop but once those get costly or maxed this is your next best option. Towns with heavy reliance on pop/culture buildings (low residences) might need to determine the tipping point for it.
  • Watchtower ruins - if you run a lot of pop/culture buildings you may have enough culture for a good bonus. This will reduce demand on pure culture buildings and allow pop/culture builds to focus more on pop heavy buildings with lower culture.
Yet to determine
  • Vortex of storage - small sentient production and boosts PP spells. Still a little too early to tell how this will fall as future chapters will determine it, If elvenar is anything to go by sentient production will be critical so it may be handy but priortise timewarp/simia for now.
The absolute worst wonders are imo:
  • Enars-every event offers a building that is far far better per square at mana production.
  • Thrones- To get the culture to a respectable level you need 100's of wonder levels, every increasing as you progress. Chances are there will be far better culture buildings available at every stage, every KP invested would better be spent elsewhere.

Combinations worth noting
  • Lighthouse/Bells spire, watchtower and LoGN - Culture plus. The goal is to lengthen the time of neighbourly help so you get more help in your town (lighthouse/bell spire), this means more buildings for EE spells to be effective on and lets the LoGN benefit to come into play. Watchtower increase that neighbourly help boost
  • PoP and heroes forge - Double combo. Free HM troops that are stronger. Free orcs that give you sentient goods

DeletedUser26500

I am guessing you are after an opinion on each wonder rather than asking how the ranking points work?
A past player, @SoggyShorts has several times posted a decent review of the wonders. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ancient-wonders.19971/#post-144038

I have grabbed his post and modified it. Of course opinions vary.

"No brainers"
  • EE, PT, ToS. Each of them are better than workshops at level 1(with extremely rare exceptions like making bread 24/7, only collecting from PT once a day, and 72H+ scout times). All worth placing when you get them.
  • Shrewdly shrooms- this building is an absolute must have if you want to use military. Even at level 1 it's better than a third armory, and it takes up zero pop. The more armouries you have the better this is
  • Dwarven bulwark-generally KP invested in the shrewdly is better than the dwarven bulwark, but you might unlock the bulwark months earlier which makes this a great wonder until then, and if you level it, it's not worth deleting. The exception been if you run a lot of armouries, then this moves to debatable
  • Needles-again, only military, but most troops come from barracks, and once you reach a point where your barracks level is always at max, then the only way to get more troops is this wonder(or crafting)
  • Monastery/sanctuary this is hands down the best military wonder. The only way to gain an advantage over the enemy in tournaments is to have buffed troops, and this is the only wonder that buffs all of them.
  • Mountain halls- any build that has at least 6 factories (T1 to T3) is better off building a MThall than building a 7th factory. The more factories the better it is, and that's not even counting the pop it gives you.
  • Golden abyss-as mentioned above, once this gives better pop per square than a house (around chapter 5/6) it's an obvious win. Only place immediately if you need gold, otherwise wait until chapter 5/6 for population unless this is your only wonder. Better to have 1 wonder than none.
  • Time Warp - Shortens tournament wait times making it easier to do 6 rounds and fit in around your life. The boost to sentient production is similar to MH. While you likely will have less factories then the 5/6 mentioned for MH the sheer pressure on seeds in elvenar will make you glad for every extra ounce of production
  • Simia Sapiens - More free troop is enough reason to build this. However if your less combat orientated this is still a must have unless you have a massive amount of PP spells or well in excess of 300 wonder levels for seed production. The elvenar chapter makes this a must have for sentient goods so you can stockple enough goods for the tech requirements
Special mention
  • Dragon abbey-a really cool wonder where you can get instant mana by spamming spells. Note the CC spell doesn't give mana. Also, you need to run your magic academy pretty much 24/7 to build up enough spells to make it useful meaning a greater commitment to the tournament for needed relics. Heavy tournament play can help provide the needed spells to make this wonder shine. Finally, you can't really use this as your only mana source and use spells often( like constant PoP or MM)
  • All other military wonders. If you get heavy into the tournaments, then you'll want to start adding in either the wonders that shore up your weak spots (human heavy ranged+toads) or doubles down on your strengths (dogs+victory springs) as space allows.
  • Elvenar trade center- good for getting needed seeds , their demand increases as the chapters progress, particularly in Ch15. The boost to MM is quite powerful, and very handy in the sentient goods chapters to make your precious seeds go further.
Debatable wonders:
  • Maze - Mana production per square based on mana gain is smaller than event buildings but mana per square with mana saved can make it the best option by far. A lot depends on playstyle
  • Blooming trader- if you win 1 trading post per event you are better off than having a level 11 BTG. And you save 17 squares. No, the wholesale reduction isn't great, go buy KP instead;) Note in the elvenar chapter we saw a change in guest race requirements that saw PP spells benefit reduced, chances are we will see more of this in the future...
  • Pyramid-craft a vallorian vallor or 2 instead, his needs to be level 9 or 13 to be better per square. If you only build this for free troops then there may be alternate options, but the free sentients with orcs is incredibly useful, the more orc producing buildings you run the better this is.
  • Sunset towers- this wonder comes far too late to be of any use. The need for seeds drops dramatically in Amuni, so if there isn't a massive increase in seed requirements for chapter 14 it's a rather pointless wonder. Chapter 15 completely changes this, it is not uncommon to be running 5/6 sentient factories (if you have the seed production to handle it) and most buildings require 30K seeds an upgrade. With automated chest collections and easier visits this wonder can be very useful.
  • LoGN- very niche wonder with a fatal flaw: you need buffs on mana buildings which generally arent your best culture buildings. The niche is the boost to EE spells the extra benefit in combination with other things can make a decent impact on coins and supplies production.
  • Thermal springs of youth - MH and GA are better for pop but once those get costly or maxed this is your next best option. Towns with heavy reliance on pop/culture buildings (low residences) might need to determine the tipping point for it.
  • Watchtower ruins - if you run a lot of pop/culture buildings you may have enough culture for a good bonus. This will reduce demand on pure culture buildings and allow pop/culture builds to focus more on pop heavy buildings with lower culture.
Yet to determine
  • Vortex of storage - small sentient production and boosts PP spells. Still a little too early to tell how this will fall as future chapters will determine it, If elvenar is anything to go by sentient production will be critical so it may be handy but priortise timewarp/simia for now.
The absolute worst wonders are imo:
  • Enars-every event offers a building that is far far better per square at mana production.
  • Thrones- To get the culture to a respectable level you need 100's of wonder levels, every increasing as you progress. Chances are there will be far better culture buildings available at every stage, every KP invested would better be spent elsewhere.

Combinations worth noting
  • Lighthouse/Bells spire, watchtower and LoGN - Culture plus. The goal is to lengthen the time of neighbourly help so you get more help in your town (lighthouse/bell spire), this means more buildings for EE spells to be effective on and lets the LoGN benefit to come into play. Watchtower increase that neighbourly help boost
  • PoP and heroes forge - Double combo. Free HM troops that are stronger. Free orcs that give you sentient goods
I politely disagree that Golden Abyss is worth placing. I am just about to start researching Superior Residences (as a human) and space will become at a premium (like it never is). Maxxed out it gives 47 pop a square which I will achieve by fully leveling my superior residences and then the houses outpace the wonder. But the effort it takes to fully level the wonder is far greater than that of leveling my houses.
I built it as it was the first wonder I completed the circle for and wanted to check it out. I am strongly considering selling it as I don’t see the upside in keeping it (aside from the ranking points which really don’t matter)

AtaguS

I politely disagree that Golden Abyss is worth placing. I am just about to start researching Superior Residences (as a human) and space will become at a premium (like it never is). Maxxed out it gives 47 pop a square which I will achieve by fully leveling my superior residences and then the houses outpace the wonder. But the effort it takes to fully level the wonder is far greater than that of leveling my houses.
I built it as it was the first wonder I completed the circle for and wanted to check it out. I am strongly considering selling it as I don’t see the upside in keeping it (aside from the ranking points which really don’t matter)
Keep in mind that as you progress through the game your residences will change shape and size. The Golden Abyss remains 3x3. For example, my residences are currently 5x3 and they give 3500 pop. That is 233 pop a square. Not too shabby. My Golden Abyss, at level 18, gives 2,188 pop a square and takes up less room than a house. If your fellowship has a KP swap, you will find leveling up your GA goes quickly and within a decent amount of time it will begin to have a greater pop per square value than a residence. It is also worth noting that you can only squuze more population out of your residences by unlocking tech, and only when it is available to unlock. You can level up your GA at any time and get the extra pop you need in the game.

Deleted User - 4646370

In fact, population Golden Abyss gives is proportional to your working population. So it will be more and more interesting as you will grow. Usually it starts being better per square at level 1 than a residence around chapter 8.
Your working population is usually close to your total population, which is (Number of squares dedicated to population)×(Average population per square of your residential buildings), what we will abbreviate as P=N×A (where P=total population ~ workjng population)
Then, a level 1 Golden Abyss gives roughly 2.25% of P, which is per square 0.0025×N×A. As soon as you reach N>400 (so 16 expansions dedicated to population, which happens near chapter 8), this is better than A, which means Abyss is better than your average population giver (usually maxed out residences).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26500

Keep in mind that as you progress through the game your residences will change shape and size. The Golden Abyss remains 3x3. For example, my residences are currently 5x3 and they give 3500 pop. That is 233 pop a square. Not too shabby. My Golden Abyss, at level 18, gives 2,188 pop a square and takes up less room than a house. If your fellowship has a KP swap, you will find leveling up your GA goes quickly and within a decent amount of time it will begin to have a greater pop per square value than a residence. It is also worth noting that you can only squuze more population out of your residences by unlocking tech, and only when it is available to unlock. You can level up your GA at any time and get the extra pop you need in the game.
Please send a screen shot of your GAs stats/info. When I look at its level progression chart it says it tops out at 422 pop total which is far far less overall than you posted.

Deleted User - 1178646

Here is my list, I am beside a tournament player also a spire player, this changes my vieuw on wonders, as each wonder adds more difficulty to the spire, and the spire has created new challenges in game.
This is my point of vieuw from my perspective.

Book of Secrets: rating 1/5
This building just aint worth it unless you have already maxed out the other wonders

Golden Abyss: rating 5/5
The first good wonder you unlock and therefore an excellent one to build, it's small size means it wont be much of a burden in the early game while you can create benefits for the late game where it can easily produce in excess of 80k pop while at the same time providing all the coins for your production.

Endless Excavation: rating 2/5
While this wonder defenatly has it's uses it becomes totally obsolete in the late game, and since wonderlevels add to the spire difficulty it's best to level better wonders first.

Needles of the Tempest: rating 5/5
One of the best combat wonders in game, depending on your race it stays a perfect wonder(humans) or becomes a little less superb(elfves) in the very late game, this wonder should be combined with shrewdy shrooms a.s.a.p.
It also boost light range units, which is a very powerfull ability especially on ranged units.

Martial Monastery / The Sactuary : rating 5/5
There is an obvious reason this wonder did not het a level 31-35 upgrade.
It;s boost to HP will over time grow to a powerfull ally in your fights, while at the same time reducing your needs for culture, saving you a lot of space in your city.

Crystal Lighthouse / The Great Bell Spire: Rating 3/5
The added neighbourly help length helps a lot maintaining a higher culture bonus state.
This wonder becomes part of a end game solution when you have too many wonderlevels. (see special combo's)

Watchtower Ruins: Rating 4.5/5
This wonder improves the neighbourly help on your culture buildings helping you to get an better culture bonus.
It also reduces your need for culture significantly saving up a lot of space in your city. this becomes especially prominent in the very late game.

Thrones of Hight Men: rating 1.5/5
This wonder only has a use when you have a insane amount of wonder levels, then it adds a good to decent amount of both culture and ranking points, other wonders should be build and leveled first.

Dwarven Bullwark: Rating 4/5
This wonder improves your training time, while at the same time giving you free units, unfortunatly these are light melee which are the most troublesome units (but free = free), it's training power grows as you advance your city since it's based on your SS, and that naturally grows.

Mountain Halls: 5/5
A good wonder thats unfortunatly on the large side, if you have the space, build it if you don't delay it.
In mid to late game it becomes an excellen wonder similar to golden abyss,

Prosperity Towers: rating : 5/5
It produces more supplies than a regular workshop at level 1 making it an excellen building, but that alone should not grantr it a 5/5 rating.
It's beaty is in the secondary power, if you are a tournament player you aquire a lot of free Power of Provision spells, and this wonder makes those spells shine.
It improves it's effectiveness and its duration making improving workshop production massively and supplying you with all the needs for your military production and spire ambitions while still being able to upgrade your buildings.

Blooming Trader Guild: 1,5/5
With the introduction of portal profits in the game this wonder became obsolete, it did finds it's use again in chapter 16 and most likely forward, but thats a long time away from when you unlock it.

Heroes Forge: rating 3,5/5:
It's a combat wonder and that makes it at least a 3/5 wonder, the supplement of orcs is nice but not as amazing as it once was when this wonder was released. later in game armouries do an amazing job and this removes a little of it's shine.

Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms: rating 5/5
One of the best wonders in game, makes it possible to make effecxtive use of needles, flying academy and victory springs.
It also helpt that you get free archer which depending on your race is very nice, to absolutly amazing.
Just build it asap.

Enars Embassey: rating -1/5 (yes you read this correct, it's no typo)
Just do not build it unless you are deperate every other single wonder in game is better than this one, en every possibly way and every possible playstyle.

Flying Academy: rating: 5/5
Like the needles it improves unit production but in this case for the mercenary camp.
If you are an elf this gives you an option to blossom mages which are superior to the enchantress, for humans it's power comes later in game with the frog prince that finally gets rig of your mortar weakness.
This building boostes the production of 4/5 of the best units for elves and 3/5 of the best units for humans making it a very powerfull late game wonder.
It also gives free mage units, which is especially amazing for humans which get free priests, the best mage unit in game.

Maze of Dark Matter: rating 2/5
It's very nice to have, but doesn't really improve the game a lot. especially the mana decay reduction is nice.

Dragon Abbey: rating 4.5/5
If you are a good tournament player, and are able to put some levels / effort in this wonder, then you can (almost) ignore the concept of mana in game. as you aquire a lot of spells in the tournaments you can convert them to mana on demand.
This is a game concept breaking wonder if you can use it to it's potential.
It also boosts mages making them a lot more powerfull as damage boosts to ranged based units are especially powerfull.

Temple of the Toads: rating 4/5
A Mayor combat wonder, especially for elves as the get free excellent golems and improve there damage potential.
Free mortars for humans are still free units, but omg they @#!$%!. but this wonder helps at least a bit to make them suck less, and empowers the very powerfull late game frog prince.

Elvenar Trade Center: rating 3.5/5
A decent wonder that helps a lot in the mid-late game when you need sentient goods as it empowers both the power and duration of magical production spells.

Sunset Towers: rating variable
It all depends on how many wonderlevels you have aquired and how often you can login to the game.
If seeds are a problem for your the reduced decay can help a lot, but if you have so many wonderlevels that seeds are overflowing into insanity this wonder becomes almost as useless as enars embassy. so this one depends on so many factors that you should rate it for yourself.

Victory Springs: 4/5
This wonder unfortunatly only comes in the late game, and at that stage it's only good for producing faster cerberus units, by far the best light melee unit. it also empowers those light melee units, which due to it's insame walking range make it especially usefull for again cerberus units making them perform almost similar to range units.
Because it comes so late tot the game and has such a strict usecase it only gets 4/5 instead of 5/5.

Piramid of Purification: 4/5
It's a fun wonder, and it gives decent / good free units, I just like it.

Lighthouse of Good Neigbouhood: rating 3/5
This wonder ain't that great unless you are in a certain stage of the game (see special combo's)

D111-a `timewarp`: rating 5/5
Tournaments become so much more fun when you are in control of it's schedule, it also opens up alternative strategies that can improve your tournament results ba a lot, resulting in better scores, more spells, more kp more everything.

D222-z `Simia Sapiens`: rating 5/5
This improves the output of the barracks, mercenary camp and training grounds up to 50%
What is not to like about this wonder, at the same time it reduces sentient decay, the bane of many players, this one is just awesome.

Vortex of Storage: rating 1/5
At the time this wonder it unlocked it's already obsolety, for ranking freaks it's effectiver wonder that can store many KP to ranking points on a faily small footprint, it also boosts sentient production a bit making it somewhat usefull.

Thermal Spring of Youth: rating 4.5/5
Since the introduction of the spire coin production becomes much more of a consideration as before. this makes large amount of Pop/Cult (event) buildings a lot less interesting. this wonder can empower magical residences tot a population level beyond that of the best pop/culture buildings
It also empowers regular residences making it possible to at least run less pop/culture buildings improving you coin production.

Spire Library: ranking 1/5
Unless you are into the spire and into ranking points this wonder is just near pointless.

Tournament Arena: ranking 1/5
See spire library tho it gives a some free units you can spend in the tournaments.

Deleted User - 1178646

Special Combo's!!!

Martial Monastery / The Sactuary + Watchtower ruins:

The very late game requires near insane amounds of culture. these 2 wonders can reduce that requirment up to 80% making it 2 very powerfull wonders

Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms + Needles of the tempest / flying Academy / Victory Springs
There is no point in producing units faster if you cannot sustain it during periods of absence like work/sleep or for strategic reasons.
When upgrading one of the production accelerating wonders, you also need to improve your shrooms to accomodate that faster production.

A High Level Crystal Lighthouse / The Great Bell Spire + Lighthouse of Good Neigbouhood.
If you get to a stage in game where wonders influence the spire so much it becomes almost unplayable when negotiating because of to few coins this combination is your savior. the LoGN improves both the empowerment and duration of the Ensorcelled endowment spell, while the Crystal Lighthouse / The Great Bell Spire improves the duration of neighbourly help, this allows you to have much more help active in your city which then is empowered by the ensorcelled endowment spells.
I personally had 40!! of these spells enabled thanks to this combo, this could improves your culture bonus by 240- 480%, and they last for up to a week. which gives you all the time to reaquire them in the tournaments. even if you are able to do half that it will still be an amazing improvement. and your savior.

turned out to be more than 10K characters so I had to split up the post :(

AtaguS

Please send a screen shot of your GAs stats/info. When I look at its level progression chart it says it tops out at 422 pop total which is far far less overall than you posted.
Are you sure you are scrolling all the way to the highest level available?
Here is a snapshot of my GA at its current level and at next upgrade
Screenshot_20200607-084653_Elvenar.jpg

There are 35 levels available for upgrade. Here is a snapshot of what my GA will become at level 35
Screenshot_20200607-084916_Elvenar.jpg

Hope that helps :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-084916_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607-084916_Elvenar.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 134

Chriger

View attachment 7914

There are 35 levels available for upgrade. Here is a snapshot of what my GA will become at level 35
View attachment 7915

The population from GA is likely going to be different for every player/chapter, since it's a percentage of the required population. Which that's one of the nice things with GA, is it automatically scales with you as you grow your city.

AtaguS

The population from GA is likely going to be different for every player/chapter, since it's a percentage of the required population. Which that's one of the nice things with GA, is it automatically scales with you as you grow your city.
Correct. DarkKnight asked for a screenshot of my GA. My only point here has been that the GA has greater value in the future than DarkKnight realizes.

DeletedUser26500

In fact, population Golden Abyss gives is proportional to your working population. So it will be more and more interesting as you will grow. Usually it starts being better per square at level 1 than a residence around chapter 8.
Your working population is usually close to your total population, which is (Number of squares dedicated to population)×(Average population per square of your residential buildings), what we will abbreviate as P=N×A (where P=total population ~ workjng population)
Then, a level 1 Golden Abyss gives roughly 2.25% of P, which is per square 0.0025×N×A. As soon as you reach N>400 (so 16 expansions dedicated to population, which happens near chapter 8), this is better than A, which means Abyss is better than your average population giver (usually maxed out residences).
I played around with it and I see the difference now. I should have checked on the Wiki site first, usually my go to. Thanks, gonna keep it for now. My other question is how many relics will it take to boost it that far? Is the loss in production worth it?

Deleted User - 1178646

Thanks @CrazyWizard , I like discovering the game by playing it, but I bookmark references like this because leveling up wonders takes so much in resources. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

The game evolves, if you asked me the same list (I am sure I made and posted those) like 6 months ago there would be some mayor differences.
When things change the usefullness does change as well.

DeletedUser26500

View attachment 7914

View attachment 7915

I was scrolling all the way but I see the difference now, someone mentioned it increases proportional to your working population and I played around some and see the difference. You working population is much higher so it reflects more. So as my city advances the wonders effect does too, wonderful!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
GA for population is incredibly weak in the early chapters. Some players recommend placing it asap regardless, personally I don't. But from about chapter 5 onwards it is going to shine in terms of population and only gets more powerful. As you have noticed above it is proportional population, so even if you left it at level 1 it gets higher as your town gets bigger.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
GA for population is incredibly weak in the early chapters. Some players recommend placing it asap regardless, personally I don't. But from about chapter 5 onwards it is going to shine in terms of population and only gets more powerful. As you have noticed above it is proportional population, so even if you left it at level 1 it gets higher as your town gets bigger.

The reason that I placed it when I first was able to, was because I had heard about being 'tech locked'. It was very useful for using KP's and had a definite advantage because I didn't have to add more and more residences. Once I got to the later chapters, yes it shines, but I didn't have to work so hard to get it leveled.