• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Meadowlark

Thanks @Pheryll I was hoping to make bronze and get some extra RRs, but it was not to be. Since I am planning to play very slowly hopefully I will have more time to accumulate RRs -- starting next chapter when I can play the tournament.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Just a couple of years ago, I always made at least silver and sometimes gold. I didn't do anything differently than I do now. I always finish all quests, pick up regularly around the city, feed the ashen, etc. Now I regularly wind up in bronze. Everything is different ... it's like it's a totally different game than the one I had gotten addicted to.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just a couple of years ago, I always made at least silver and sometimes gold. I didn't do anything differently than I do now. I always finish all quests, pick up regularly around the city, feed the ashen, etc. Now I regularly wind up in bronze. Everything is different ... it's like it's a totally different game than the one I had gotten addicted to.

Or something about your server/world is different. On Arendyll, I have never gotten Gold without spending diamonds and I rarely ever get Silver. I almost always finish in Bronze and almost always get 260-280 points. If anything, ever since the big changes to upgrading AWs, I now get Silver more than I used to.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Or something about your server/world is different. On Arendyll, I have never gotten Gold without spending diamonds and I rarely ever get Silver. I almost always finish in Bronze and almost always get 260-280 points. If anything, ever since the big changes to upgrading AWs, I now get Silver more than I used to.
I used to get silver regularly without spending as well. Lately iv only gotten bronze. Now im not even getting the full main reward... even after doing everything possible in game.
Tho enevhar, you are partially right. Something on her server is different. Also on all the other servers. The change is bad programing design. Sadly, its likely done un purpose. But purpose or not, bad is still bad. And every day its getting harder and harder to continue liking this game...

Meadowlark

I used to get silver regularly without spending as well. Lately iv only gotten bronze. Now im not even getting the full main reward... even after doing everything possible in game.
It seems like that would mean that a higher percentage of active players are spending diamonds on events. This could mean a higher percentage of players spending money (probably a goal of Inno) or maybe players are getting diamonds from Spire and choosing to spend them on events. The first one, that a higher percentage of active players are spending irl money seems more likely. That's probably good for Inno's profit model, and the way it's set up will tend to increase this. The problem is that they might end up wringing more and more money from fewer and fewer players.

I'm mostly not very good for Inno's profit model as I don't plan to spend money. I'm hopeful I can contribute in other ways such as being amusing or encouraging other folks.

BrinDarby

This Event didn't seem overly Nerf'd to me....
I quit @ task #76 , so I miss'd the last (4) tasks.
All (4) cities landed @ 223-228, no Ashen P,
stash hut, or email...... so no bonuses.

Silver was certainly lower than it usually is,
3 of 4 cities might've gotten Silver, barely.
I attibute this to players leaving and it seems
too many ppl misplayed the format. Ya just
can't do PO Box, like 3 chests... wont work.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I finished Bronze in Sinya Arda like Darielle, and like her, used to be Silver. Finished all quests, but I think the spenders on US6 have increased. I'm fine with where I end up, happy for others to spend to keep the game going.

Glandeh

On Winyandor, silver was 261, but gold an insane 370+, don't remember the exact number, closer to 380, I think. With only the email and Ashen Phoenix, I made it to 276. OK I did pick up a lot of currency around my city. Just went singlemindedly for steps. Started to open boxes as soon as I had 400+ currency and the board had at least 2 extra steps (one 3 steps box or two 2 steps boxes or better). Stopped after I got the bonus steps. Used magnifier and x2 when available, preferably together. Hope for at least average luck at opening the boxes and getting boards. If you have to open most of the board to get the bonus steps on most days, you're screwed.
If you really want a couple of one daily prize, you can do several boards on that day, but this will hurt your progress.

However, I do agree that if you finish all quests, you should get the full set (or a fully evolved building).