• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Due to "technical issues" I can't use my diamonds?

MagicPagan

Encountered this in spire in Ceravyn, and now when wanting to use them to finish out time in Winyandor.

I paid for them - I want to use them when I wish.

MagicPagan

No to both. In Ceravyn, I had to log off the world 3X, and on the fourth, I could use them.

I tried once on my Chromebook, and twice on my tablet. It's not the device.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Please fill out a ticket for support so they can check their end for the issue.
Hopefully it’s a quick easy fix .

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Yes , If I was you I would .
Goodluck to you , no doubt they will get it resolved .
Include in your ticket that it’s happening on other worlds as well.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
And speaking of,  why was there an update, even on the International server, which updates on Tuesdays.

Zoof

And speaking of,  why was there an update, even on the International server, which updates on Tuesdays.
Might have something to do with how payments and payment-adjacent (diamond expenditure) things are processed in-game. Speculation aside, if I were designing a game that handled stuff people could sue over with reasonable success while still maintaining some modicum of responsiveness, I'd want to guarantee the consistency and traceability of those databases by freezing them solid during updates of any sort regardless of what part of the system* is being updated. Things could be done a bit differently, but to be honest? I'd rather be able to play the game without all of its features rather than be faced with something that'd require a full shutdown of all services with game pages being redirected to a splash screen to the effect of "Game is being updated. Please try again later**"

* Term being used loosely here. In this case, I'm referring to the various disparate parts of a thing that comprises a whole.
** I've played games where "updates" demand several hours worth of downtime. So annoying. Something that I've pleasantly not seen in this game in the year I've played it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I can't say anything about your specific situation, but when I see people commenting about this problem in various Facebook groups, they almost always seem to be outside the US and something about the buying process gets glitchy because of whatever network is responsible for processing the payment. So it may be Inno's fault, but a better chance it is an issue somewhere in the internet space between you and them.