• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Rewards

Fahrverg

So the latest event just ended. There were a choice of three main reward buildings. Where do I choose which I want and claim them? Thanks. I apologize for such a novice question.

Glandeh

So the latest event just ended. There were a choice of three main reward buildings. Where do I choose which I want and claim them? Thanks. I apologize for such a novice question.
The bases for the main building appear as sorceries in your inventory. There you can select which building you want. If you have more than one base, you are allowed to take the same one twice (or even three times if you made is that far).

Fahrverg

Thanks for responding but I see no buildings under the sorceries tab, just several tomes I've never used. Ther's nothing there about the recent event, where I completed and paid enough to fully upgrade 2 of the building offering in 2 separate worlds.