• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2526

So I was just able to create an account on here due to it not recognizing my email or username for the game. After logging into the forum I can't log back into the game. It is saying that it does not recognize my email nor my username on the game now instead of the forum.

I just had to reset my password and it randomly goes back and forth between not recognizing my username and then saying I'm using the incorrect password. I just wanted to find help with why my spells have disappeared and put in a ticket. Now I've created a mess of things; can anyone help?

DeletedUser61

When you're trying to log in to the game, take a VERY careful look at the URL
It should be https://us.elvenar.com/web/ <<<< note the "us" prefix.
If it's anything else, then you need to use the roll bar, at the top of the page, to select the region that you want.

DeletedUser68

Do please review our forum rules regarding the size of your graphics. See https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/
  • Embedded graphics are limited to 640h x 480v pixels. If they "have" to be larger than that, bury them under a spoiler tag.
  • Signature images are limited to 500h x 150v pixels.
  • Animated gifs aren't allowed, btw, although that's not a problem in this instance
MorningPeople.png

(A few minutes later) Thanks for zapping the oversized graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2062

I experienced the same thing and through trial and error realized the password used for the forum cannot be the same as the game. SO the solution is to either check the "stay logged into the forum" box or remember you have 2 different passwords. I am not sure if this is just a US thing or if it is for everyone.

DeletedUser61

I'm using a different password region by region, but it's the same password for both the game and the forum. It's not the sort of thing that you can actually test, so I'm just grateful when it finally works. I don't even want to think about logging on through Facebook and other feeder sites.

DeletedUser2062

I'm using a different password region by region, but it's the same password for both the game and the forum. It's not the sort of thing that you can actually test, so I'm just grateful when it finally works. I don't even want to think about logging on through Facebook and other feeder sites.

I have not found this to be true. I cannot use the same password for the game that I use for the forum. Other's on the server I play on have found the same issue. I'm not sure why that would be different for you, but perhaps it is a regional thing.

DeletedUser115

I have not found this to be true. I cannot use the same password for the game that I use for the forum. Other's on the server I play on have found the same issue. I'm not sure why that would be different for you, but perhaps it is a regional thing.

Hi Ruby -

You are correct, when registering for the forum, you cannot use the same password for the forum as the game. Once you have registered your account and are able to log into the forum, you will then be able to change your password - same as your game, if you wish.