• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

DeletedUser3220

After 3 weeks I finally received an opportunity to buy pet food from the magic academy. We surely need more pet food in the magic academy or how about adding it to winnings in the spire. Did I say more chances to get pet food in the magic academy? After all they can get very hungry when being worked.
I agree, Mr. C! With all the buildings we have to evolve and feed them too so they're worth taking up the space in our cities...it seems there's never enough. I only have the Fire "chicken" and I was able to receive enough options to make the feed to use it. I now have the Brown Bear but don't have enough artifacts to evolve it completely. I may need to store it until INNO decides to let us have ways to receive more artifacts. I was gone when that event was open so I missed out on most of it.