• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroomerWoman

View attachment 3763 View attachment 3764 Groomer woman here is one that i came up with let me know if this is something that you would like i hope you do

I am loving the signature but can you make the border thinner and dark purple or blue? Not a pink fan. lol
I like the avitar but was hoping for something like yours where the avitar is similar to the signature but not necessarily the same.... Matching I guess is the word. Your talent is amazing! I think you are kind of a mind reader too. I have a patch on the back of my jacket that is very similar to the avitar you came up with. :)

Hi Druindar! I would love to have you make an avatar a sig! :) I've looked at your work that you have posted here and think you're very talented. I do have some questions for you: how do you place your avatar and signature so that everyone can see them? Also can we use them for the our game avatar too?

I'm not sure what it info you need so if I tell you things that won't help you, or are too specific just ignore it. ;-) I'm playing as an elf. I'd like an avatar with more of a natural skin tone. (I like the one I'm using, but blue skin, not so much.) I'd like an avatar with really long silver-white hair, elven ears, and emerald green eyes. My favorite colors are the deep rich colors like emerald green, sapphire blue (almost black) garnet red, royal purple etc. My totem animals are: white wolf with blue eyes, black panther, American bald eagle and a black stallion. I love the outdoors! The mountains are like home to me. Woodlands are great too. The beach is ok, but I prefer fresh water lakes. If I never had to sleep I'd have it made, because I love both the sun and the moon! LOL!

I hope this gives you enough to work with. If there is something else you would like to know just ask.

Thanks,
Silver

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
That is still to big, It means size as in how many kb it is, not length and width. if you right click on it while it is on your computer and go to properties, it will show you the size it is (max is 50 KB), the last one you put up is 90 kb, so it is still to big. I found that making the pic a .jpeg rather then a .png will help with the size issue. That being said I changed it from a png to a jpeg for you Druindar, it should go without any problems if you use this one...
ir04.jpg

Edit : just for your info, download both of these pics below to your computer and check the properties, one is a .png and one is a .jpeg they are the same size (length and width), but the png is 89 KB while the jpeg is only 12 KB.
jpeg
ir04.jpg

png
ir4.png

if you are unsure how to change a pic from png to jpeg, it is easy. When you save the pic in your picture program, click file, then "Save As.." then change the format in the box at the bottom of the popup from png to jpeg.I hope this helps you in your building of avatars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.