• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Event design mostly gets better and better every time. This one is pretty stress-free and pleasant. The option of acquire-or-use spells is a good change.

There's still a small hole in the spell thing for new, low-chapter cities that can't build a Magic Academy yet and are only playing on Mobile, as they have no way to obtain a spell. some way for them to obtain spells is needed.

DeletedUser16780

This quest is pretty stress free and I really like the gain or use of the enchantments, and the buy or spend the KPs. I think we should include the lower ranking players that don't have what they need to use or make enchantments, as well as the mobile players. I have trouble doing this quest on my phone. All in all, a pretty good job!

hvariidh gwendrot

not sure why an "official" thread is needed when witch stuff was working but ...on mission 24 i am doing advanced scouts the 1st of level 3 on tech tree, so will my lava codex and nexus be level 3 ?

linronhan

yes it is easy but prizes pretty poor, like instead of 10, 3 minute time reduction, how about 10, 30 minute & substitute all the rlic awards with KP or other reduction instances, fun but little reward

HJK84

I finished it.

I believe it's a nice one. Specially for newer players, lower chapter players, etc.
Glad that, Inno is looking to "help" these players also, instead of the harder Events where new comers just can't complete at all :)

P.S.
Although, I'm confident many of the higher/last chapter folks will get upset at my opinions and want "more more more" from prizes :(

k777

I did not do the last mini because the prizes were not with it. THIS TIME, WAY BETTER !!! I really like the small time instants, and the road-free culture small building prizes are excellent. The quests are reasonable (except for the finish a research or scout a province, which can be very difficult time-wise for higher-level players). The grand prize could be better. It's a great building for lower level players, but chapter 9 and up players could use something better. MUCH BETTER DESIGN on this one than the last one. THANK YOU!

DeletedUser10507

Personally I am finding the event rather easy in most of the worlds. My only drawback is in a world where I have over-extended and will not be very able to fulfill the "solve encounters" quest. The smaller players in my Fellowships are doing fairly well as well

DeletedUser8187

I really like the event. I like the gain or use a spell. Even the small cities should have a few stored away from visiting their neighbours. I like the graphics, and the quests are stress free, this is a good one to do in between productions. Good job INNO staff/employees.

I would have liked a little more notice when events are starting. I believe we used to get the announcements at least a few days before it started. This one came after it started. For the last few events, I found out first from a fan made website not the official forum about upcoming events.