• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6041

Really very easy and not stressful but, the prizes should be a little more robust!

DeletedUser8754

was excited for this one but now i'm stuck at "solve 4 encounters" because i cant solve any more encounters. i need orcs to solve my encounters and im in the fairy chapter. my armies wont be strong enough to go through the encounters cause upgrading my armories etc. have never been a priority for me. was fun while it lasted i guess.

Eldenisa Tiege

I love these types of events - I just wish that the tournaments and adventures did not overlap. This adventure seems manageable. It would be nice to get more space as a reward for some of these
I agree. That's pretty hard though with the weekly tourneys running as long as they do.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Found out what happened when I was working on Quest 25. Two spells showed when I went to collect from my Magic Academy. But one was ready for collection (Power of Provision) and the other spell (Ensorcelled Endowment) was still being crafted. Thought I finished the quest requirement to gain an Ensorcelled Endowment enchantment 1 time but I didn't. Elvenar's Support Team is great. Anytime you have questions, reach out to them.

DeletedUser17366

There's still a small hole in the spell thing for new, low-chapter cities that can't build a Magic Academy yet and are only playing on Mobile, as they have no way to obtain a spell. some way for them to obtain spells is needed.

I've only been playing 3 days now and was ready to give up at this quest as I'm nowhere near the magic academy yet. But the first neighbour I visited after getting this quest gave me a treasure chest with the needed spell in it. Coincidence or design? I don't know but I was happy ^_^

tesstee

I feel Inno has done a good job on this event and I am liking it pretty well I also like the use spells and its not make only also spend X KP and not just buy it.
good job, thinking is going in a good direction:)
The giving of prizes for all quests is nice too and the progress buildings are a good addition the final prize is I feel worth the work as a whole is not too stressful.
Again good job on this one!!:):)

DeletedUser9415

was excited for this one but now i'm stuck at "solve 4 encounters" because i cant solve any more encounters. i need orcs to solve my encounters and im in the fairy chapter. my armies wont be strong enough to go through the encounters cause upgrading my armories etc. have never been a priority for me. was fun while it lasted i guess.
Perhaps you can negotiate your way out?

DeletedUser10009

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are you sure you have cleared 222 provinces? I only ask because some players find 1 province that requires orcs and stop thinking they are stuck.

DeletedUser11612

not sure why an "official" thread is needed when witch stuff was working but ...on mission 24 i am doing advanced scouts the 1st of level 3 on tech tree, so will my lava codex and nexus be level 3 ?

It's pretty much standard procedure for all events:

You MUST complete the "Advanced Scouts" research in order to be considered in the "next" chapter!

Once you've accepted the prize into your inventory, its value will not change. This is still true even if you have not yet placed it in your city.

This is right off the Gems of Knowledge site.

DeletedUser1390

Because that's how it's done. Every Event, whether it's Seasonal or just a Questline Event like this it gets an official feedback thread. :)
Also it's easier for new people to find, as the number of new posts here illustrates.

To reiterate from the other thread, I really like the Progression system. It's a way to get some of those small culture buildings that are not cost effective to go for in the big events, and it also allows people to do as much of the event as they want according to what prizes they want to work for.

Also I think it's good to have the Tournaments and events running concurrently, because the Tournament provides a way to fulfill the relics quests, which can be difficult or impossible otherwise (unless you use your encounters which you may need for their own quests).

Last edited by a moderator: