• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
No problem Autumn, an Autumn nature scene with the wind blowing through something along that lines? what is you favorite color!

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Ok @CrazyWizard , made these for a start, see if you like any of them :
96g7co.jpg

1zq3l0i.jpg

w22bmo.jpg

or black background
29ood2s.jpg

dpgwut.jpg

15zieec.jpg

I like nr 4 and 5 the most, but the "s" of dragons is a but hard to read.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What about this @AutumnBreeze :
Signature
2qmertz.jpg

AutumnAvatar02.jpg

To add the avatar, download it to your computer and then go to the bottom right side of the page and click the furthest little icon. Then pick avatar when it pops up, then upload it there.
To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom again, but this time pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done! Enjoy!!
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser17642

Can I request a set please? ^_^

MoonlightWaterLily, I'm all servers. Would love for it to be pinks and greens with a waterlily and fairy theme. ^_^ Thanks! :D