• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking at possiable fellowships to join

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

Hello my name is Druindar Faric and i am out looking for fellowships that would accept me and 2 of my friends we have been in other fellowships that just didnt workout for us i am a long time player but new on this world but not that new here i am the archmage in 2 other realms so i am a seasoned player the reason the other fellowships didnt workout was beacuse the tradeing didnt workout for us as they were to heavy in what our boosted goods were so we couldnt get any of the trades we needed i am boosted in planks silk and dust as my 1 other friend that is traveling with me and the other that is traveling with me is a fairly new player and is only boosted in marble as of now and the others im not sure about i hope to here from some of you real soon ty for your time

Best Regards
Druindar Faric

DeletedUser7527

We are looking for somewhat advanced players who love to participate in the tournaments. If this is something you are interested in you could contact Jules58 of Titanium Troops 2.
ok kool ty for the info and i see you are from illinois lol i live there as well heart of illinois area kinda between peoria and blomington ill that is kind of a small world to see someone from illinois lol

DeletedUser13367

The DragonRiders would happily accept all of you. We work hard to keep our FS within the top 50, We have lost a few members lately due to our play style. It sounds like you and your friends would be a great fit and have boost that we could really use. PLease let me know if you are interested. Contact MrPda2015 or Xyrus420

DeletedUser7527

The DragonRiders would happily accept all of you. We work hard to keep our FS within the top 50, We have lost a few members lately due to our play style. It sounds like you and your friends would be a great fit and have boost that we could really use. PLease let me know if you are interested. Contact MrPda2015 or Xyrus420
Sorry we decided to stay in our group and looking for smaller groups to join us but ty for the offer and good luck with your adventures