• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Casual Group to join

DeletedUser17750

Rube544 and Riske122 are looking for 2 openings in group. Both of us have boosted goods which are planks, scrolls and dust. casual play, no drama please! Tournaments need to be optional. We like the group that we are in but no trades are killing our game.We are producers not fighters.

hvariidh gwendrot

ANTEDILUVIAN IS RELAXED AND WORKING UP TO DO ALL THE EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS ) oops and learning to not type in caps haha, but having mandatory you must do things isn't in the fellowships guidebook, your game your way type here I sent a conversation thread if you wish to chat

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

dragonSpine is a laid back relaxed group with experinced and new players as of now we have 11 players and all are active if you would like check us out and if you think we are a good fit then come join us hope to see you all real soon

DeletedUser6645

Glitter Unicorns would love you to join us! Are we casual? Yes! Are we friendly? Yes! Plus, we have Unicorns in our name! Come....join us!!!!

DeletedUser18169

Rube544 and Riske122 are looking for 2 openings in group. Both of us have boosted goods which are planks, scrolls and dust. casual play, no drama please! Tournaments need to be optional. We like the group that we are in but no trades are killing our game.We are producers not fighters.
Hi I have just started the fellowship called Unicorn Mires. My in game name is Akari0919. I want to start the fellowship based on trading and being peaceful. It seems like you would be interested.

DeletedUser18188

dragonSpine is a laid back relaxed group with experinced and new players as of now we have 11 players and all are active if you would like check us out and if you think we are a good fit then come join us hope to see you all real soon
are you guys still there, i could not find you.

DeletedUser16148

Sounds awesome my FS I needing your boosts desperately. We have very active mage (me) and arch mage but not too much action from the page 2 or 3 of our membership. We have two openings right now and looking to boot about 8 if peeps wanna offer help, trades and chat when possible about needs. We are still growing and learning together. Please submit your apps I'll approve you and let lorien know about you two as well.