• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[16560] Chat box not working?

DeletedUser6326

Chat is down for me in Arendyll, Winyandor, Khelonaar and Ceravyn. It just happened within the last 15 minutes.
It's still working in Felyndral, Elcysandir and Sinya Arda.

Where should I post when the chat goes down? Last time I made a Bug Report, I was told to post over here, so that's what I've been doing. Just want to make sure I'm posting in the correct area! Thanks! :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Where should I post when the chat goes down?
Personally, I don't think there's much point reporting it currently. They know it's flaky, so unless we notice something unusual that might be relevant, I don't think chat-down reports are going to make anything go any faster, and it's probably just overworking the CSRs and forum mods for nothing. For every person who comes to the forums, there are probably a dozen active players that don't, so I'd guess they're getting more reports than they need.