• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA on June 25th ?

Risen Malchiah

Good luck with that. We voted not to do the last FA and some members started anyway, so then the guilt factor set in so the rest of us started to jump in as well. By the end, everyone was doing FA and I think we finished in like 15th place. We may take a vote, but I know we're still gonna end up doing this stupid thing. :rolleyes:

Because lots of FSes do them.

Notwithstanding the forum complaints, the devs are seeing a lot of evidence (at least on Arendyll where I play) to keep offering FAs with regularity.
Sadly, this is true. Even if an event is not popular, people will still do them. They could offer an event with an endless quest line of ever increasing number of beverages and some players will still do it. It would be great if people actually abstained from the FA out of protest, but for the same reasons I mentioned above, I don't think that will happen. I just wish they'd cancel all FAs until it's been reworked. Imagine if FA was something people actually looked forward to?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6085

I polled the members of my Fellowship and not one player has said they want to play in this FA. These are coming up way too fast for people to catch up after the last one while continuing to play the weekly tournaments and other events that come along. So I am announcing today that "The Elite Hand of Tesla" in Arendyll will not be participating in this FA. And if another FA shows up in 3-4 weeks we will probably sit that one out as well.

My fellowship is in Winyandor. There's seldom very many involved in the FA. That leaves out the new players who want to do it. There's no way they can reach the prizes on their own. The prizes aren't worth the hassle. That's why no one wants to do them. Give us some 14 hr and 20 hr boosts or better. That might increase participation. As Archmage, I feel obligated to participate when other members do. Does Innogames not realize we have lives outside of Elvenar? I, for one, am tired of all the activity in this game. I have played for over two years and have recently given serious thought to leaving the game. This is totally ridiculous.

Arayla

I've heard that it is the first FA (original set of badges only plus goods but not orcs not runes).

Edit: As far as I know, no one knows if it will be exactly the same as the first FA until it appears on the live servers. What we are pretty certain about is that it will be the original badge types. The spoiler is a spreadsheet of which badges and goods were required at each waypoint during the first FA.

index.php

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
That means it will most assuredly be the same FA as either the early May or late May FA with nothing changed except for perhaps the prizes. The only good thing about doing the last FA was the extra free Phoenix Cult building we got due to the nerf.

My fellowship still has not received the Phoenix cult building despite the fact that we made progress into the third map. All we have received from that FA was an arbor of spring which is worse than the lower prize of a leaf codex.

NightshadeCS

It is still my opinion also that the game intends the FA to be more like the tournaments. By which I mean, there should be a wide variety of participation and not everyone is intended to make it to the end every time without a LOT of effort. My FS recently decided to start push weeks in tournies, making a try at the 10th chest every 4 weeks. We may adopt a similar strategy with FA's, only making a major push every few times.

In the last FA, we all voted to only minorly participate, making badges only as a side-result of our normal productions and dedicating very little space to extra buildings (only what was readily available). We still managed, by the skin of our teeth, to reach the summit of the third stage.

It does seem a bit excessive to me to release the summer event and the FA on the same day, if that is actually going to occur (pure speculation, which is fairly useless). Though, I suppose our shanty towns can serve double duty then...?:p:p

DeletedUser4322

I polled the members of my Fellowship and not one player has said they want to play in this FA. These are coming up way too fast for people to catch up after the last one while continuing to play the weekly tournaments and other events that come along. So I am announcing today that "The Elite Hand of Tesla" in Arendyll will not be participating in this FA. And if another FA shows up in 3-4 weeks we will probably sit that one out as well.
Eriador FC of Khelannor will not be participating either. Our plan is to participate in the tournaments, and the Woodelvenstock Event, and ignore the FA's that come up at the same time. Just too much demand with too little reward.

DeletedUser16657

I've heard that it is the first FA (original set of badges only plus goods but not orcs not runes).

index.php

Do you mean to say that it will be exactly the same as the first one or just similar like the one in early May was similar in the types of badges required? The spreadsheet you posted seems to imply that it will be exactly the same, so I wanted to clarify.

juniperknome

I will set up for the first fa so it better be right or it will be called off and my alliance probably will not participate god only knows if can get the alliance to put in badges

Arayla

Any idea where you heard the rumor?
From another player who (so far) has reliable information. I believe he is able to read the game files.
Do you mean to say that it will be exactly the same as the first one or just similar like the one in early May was similar in the types of badges required? The spreadsheet you posted seems to imply that it will be exactly the same, so I wanted to clarify.
No implication desired, so I edited my post. It is supposed to have the same badges as the very first FA (not the ones in May). We won't know until it is live about the exact requirements.

I feel like Inno is always silent about these things, and we rely on the news from Beta for the most part. The difference this time is that it isn't happening there first.

Laochra

Found this is the "News from Beta" thread:

Ok, here it is:
<< Thank you for contacting support.
<< Yes, there will be a Fellowship Adventure starting next week as we sent out in the in game news, and since we have previously tested different versions of FA's on Beta there is no need to test them again before releasing them to live. Please keep in mind that only untested events need to run on Beta first so FA's should not need 'pre-release' again. Since FA's will now come directly to live, we do not intend to release the version which will run prior to the event.
<< As for the event that is currently being tested on Beta, we have no confirmation of a release date for live. As there are new mechanics involved that need thoroughly tested, it could be weeks before we receive it. We will send out news when we can confirm a start time.
<< Kind regards,
<< Community Manager >>