• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
We have the first 25 Sequential quests in the EPL note now - recorded from actual game-play, not by cracking open the XML game file:

35533767_10211926547259683_568736000218497024_n.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/ybxdg7v5

Here is a video if you would like to see what it looks like.
(At the time the video was made, there was only one set of quests.)

DeletedUser1016

Here is my usual color coded version of the event quests :)
After opening you can click File, Make a Copy for editable version
For those that hate the countdown timer, after you make your copy you can delete the first two rows.

Thanks TomatoeHu! Why do the "five planks" on quests #29, #36, #69, etc have asterisk [****]?

DeletedUser5521

@osideglen This has been posted as a possible text error on Beta since marble and steel in the same quests say produce 2 times, and the collected window next to planks fills after collecting the produced planks twice, leading us to believe it should read "produce planks 2 times", not 5. It will hopefully be fixed before going live :oops::rolleyes::confused:

Arayla

@osideglen This has been posted as a possible text error on Beta since marble and steel in the same quests say produce 2 times, and the collected window next to planks fills after collecting the produced planks twice, leading us to believe it should read "produce planks 2 times", not 5. It will hopefully be fixed before going live :oops::rolleyes::confused:
I've completed #29 and 36 on Beta - they only required 2 of each tier 1. The text in the game is wrong for planks (the text says to produce 5 planks, but the quest completes after only 2). Of course, they could change it to require 5 planks before it hits live just to match the text. :eek:

DeletedUser3468

quest 38: upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher. Please explain to me, so I can explain to my newbies in Arendyll, how those who are only on chapter 2 or 3 can complete this quest. Hardly seems fair to the newer players to be halted at this point because they don't have anything the can upgrade to that level.

Arayla

quest 38: upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher. Please explain to me, so I can explain to my newbies in Arendyll, how those who are only on chapter 2 or 3 can complete this quest. Hardly seems fair to the newer players to be halted at this point because they don't have anything the can upgrade to that level.
This has come up on Beta too. I completely agree that this should be changed to something everyone can do. If it doesn't get changed, someone suggested upgrading the Main Hall to lvl 14. According to them, it can be done as long as one has enough population.

DeletedUser12171

This would be doable if the requirements were matched with your current chapter. Why they are not doing that, who knows?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
quest 38: upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher.
I wonder if this was done on purpose to prevent Wishing Well abuse....
If you are able to complete entire events with a chapter 1 or 2 city, then it is quite easy to make temporary cities on other servers for "wishing well farms" which feed diamonds to your main account.

DeletedUser1016

hen it is quite easy to make temporary cities on other servers for "wishing well farms" which feed diamonds to your main account.
Hmmm...how's that done? I thought the only item that is interchanged is KP? Diamonds stay with the specific "City" account no matter what world it's created?

DeletedUser3468

I wonder if this was done on purpose to prevent Wishing Well abuse....
If you are able to complete entire events with a chapter 1 or 2 city, then it is quite easy to make temporary cities on other servers for "wishing well farms" which feed diamonds to your main account.
But that has nothing to do with not having anything that can be upgraded that high in the lower chapters. That's what I'm concerned about. And where are they getting the wishing wells unless the cities were created before the last FA and the "feeder" cities also helped on the 3rd map? It's not like Inno gives every new city diamonds when it's created. That's just a one time thing when you start the account.

Hmmm...how's that done? I thought the only item that is interchanged is KP? Diamonds stay with the specific "City" account no matter what world it's created?
As long as it's another city on a different server but on the same account (I have 7 cities on the same account but 1 for each server) the diamonds are shared between the cities. If you have a different account for other cities, the diamonds do not share between the first account and the second.

This has come up on Beta too. I completely agree that this should be changed to something everyone can do. If it doesn't get changed, someone suggested upgrading the Main Hall to lvl 14. According to them, it can be done as long as one has enough population.

Can someone in chapter 1, 2, or 3 level the main hall that high? I'm certain they can't in chapter 1. They'd need to do research that doesn't come until later chapters at some point before getting the Main Hall to that high a level. Population is always a concern for something like that. I have problems getting enough population for one Main Hall upgrade... having to do multiple would really be a problem since those in the lowest chapters won't have enough room to build and upgrade enough residences.

It does not seem fair to penalize those who are in chapters 1, 2 or 3 just for being lower level/newer players.

Last edited by a moderator: