• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
all the data for the next chapter is in the game files
I read from another data miner on Beta that chapters 13&14 were in the game files before 12 was released. I can't find the quote atm though, so I'm not certain if they said all of it was, or just most.

Either way, I've got 8 days left on my wishing wells so I can wait that long for news....probably.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Off topic - not sure if you plan to, but if you could share your results on the wishing wells, that would be very interesting!
I would, but I didn't actually track my results. I can say that it seemed like I got slightly more than 10% diamonds, and that out of 200 possible collections I think I did ~180 due to drift. When they are gone I'll ask support how many diamonds I had 100 days ago and what I spent on expansions.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Platinum Leaf, ahahaha that's not what I consider a reliable source...

This is an offensive comment and I would appreciate it if the Admin Team removed it.

I spend half my days finding and distributing Elvenar facts to anyone who cares to share them, via the Facebook group Elvenar Platinum Leaf - and if anyone can point out to me what information I am spreading that is 'unreliable' - please tell me so I can improve my service.

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12171

This is an offensive comment and I would appreciate it if the Admin Team removed it.

I spend half my days finding and distributing Elvenar facts to anyone who cares to share them, via the Facebook group Elvenar Platinum Leaf - and if anyone can point out to me what information I am spreading that is 'unreliable' - please tell me so I can improve my service.

xxx
I concur with JPS on this. Especially when read by a 3rd party, his statement was an objective one.

The topic in discussion is when will the next chapter be out? Jps' remark was in response to someone who said they might have read on EPL that the next chapter will be out in July - August.

Now AFAIK there has been absolutely no official info indicating that this is indeed the timeline. Jack, unless you have first-hand info from either the devs or the community managers, I would consider any of your (or anyone else's for that matter) info regarding this topic to be pure speculation.

DeletedUser3602

Guys, I said the member in my FS thought she heard it on Platinum Leaf, but she wasn't sure, cause she also might've heard it in a different group for Archmages. In that same post I doubted that she heard it on Platinum Leaf, because that's where I got the info "2 Chapters per year" from. In my honest opinion, Jack always tries to be as accurate as possible and when he doesn't know something for sure, he says so.

DeletedUser3122

here are only two types of people:
1. People that want skulls and fire.
2. Old ladies! :D

I know this post was from January, but...

====>> 2. Old ladies!

If the rumor is that it will be cats, I'd rather have ===>>> 1. People that want skulls and fire.

I love cats, but this thing has gotten way out of hand.

DeletedUser3602

Also from Platinum Leaf's FB page:
Amuni guestrace will arrive autumn '18, expect an announcement late in this summer. It's a guestrace that seems loosely based on ancient Egypt.
T5 Sentient goods will be: Scrolls => Papyrus, Silk => Royal Velvet and Crystal => Lapis lazuli. Works the same as with the T4 goods, if you have a Crystal boost now, you will get a T5 boost for Scrolls/Papyrus etc.

EDIT: It wasn't Jack who posted this info by the way. It was a member of the group.

DeletedUser3507

Meow, hiss, hiss, lmao...;)
Some of this is just common sense, since chapter 12 we have taken an educated guess that the T5 and T6 were coming. I have even built my T5 and T6 to lvl 23 and have them waiting.

The Unbeliever

Until something is posted with proof by someone who's data mined the game and/or is 'in the know', it's all still just Rumors! ;)
And like all rumors, you should always take them with an entirely unhealthy amount of salt, lest you risk disappointment...
(Soggy - do you think you can post up a nice image of a slat mine for us - I suck at computers... :( )

Always remember kiddies, "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Since Timon dropped the tease of Next time we will be talking about cats, I'm a believer :D I can't wait to find out what that is about :D Egyptian theme guess makes sense but that is just a guess until something comes from Inno.