• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Auto-Fight ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1094
  • Start date

DeletedUser1094

What happen to the auto fight now its negotiate with only diamonds, I have no diamonds is it time to leave the game now?

DeletedUser

Can you give us a screenshot of what you are seeing My auto-fight also looks the same as always.

DeletedUser1094

When you open up the window to negotiate or fight or auto fight the auto fight button is no longer there. I only can fight or pay diamonds to negotiate.

DeletedUser61

I get an Auto-Fight button as soon as I click some troops into the boxes.
autofight.png

If you have troops in the boxes, and you're still not getting an Auto. Fight button, then you need to turn in a support ticket so that the Game Mods can try to replicate the behavior.

DeletedUser

Once you click on "fight" on the fight or negotiate window, the autofight will appear grayed out below your troops. Once you select your troops, the autofight button should be available to click on. Good luck & good fighting!