• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need a hide t4 and t5 button

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Before someone tells you to just use the filters, let me say that due to the massive number of T4 trades, I've pretty much stopped helping out neighbors with trades. My FS has what I need, but I used to help neighbours by taking most 2 star trades, but now there's just too much to scroll through.

edeba

This would be the problem that I am trying to address. I used to do a lot to support the players on my map.

Before someone tells you to just use the filters, let me say that due to the massive number of T4 trades, I've pretty much stopped helping out neighbors with trades. My FS has what I need, but I used to help neighbours by taking most 2 star trades, but now there's just too much to scroll through.

DeletedUser

When it comes to trades (especially helping someone in the FS with a 1 star trade), I would like to see a way to have a "private trade" unseen by the general population, who in my experience, will rob you blind if you are not quick. I wonder if there is anyway to have that??? In answering my own question....probably not. I did ask the developers if they would create a shed/storage building to store "themed" building won so we do not have to sell them when a season is over, or we need space. I was told ..no...:eek:

DeletedUser12171

But the 2 star trades are automatically put at the top of the list, so why would you have to scroll though to find them?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
But the 2 star trades are automatically put at the top of the list, so why would you have to scroll though to find them?
Sorry, to be clear I used to take all 2 star except T4, and now the T4 is mixed in all over the place.
trader.png

It's great that the 2 star trades are grouped, but it goes from a page of T2 trades to T4 to T3, then T4 again all the way for 50 pages

trader ew.jpg

In my current trader on khel there are 52 pages of trades, 45 of them are 2 star, and about half have T4 on them, all over the place. Add in some T5 and later T6, then it's going to be nasty. Basically unusable except with filters on, meaning zero pickups for players on your map unless you are really bored.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5013

I would like to see a way to have a "private trade" unseen by the general population, who in my experience, will rob you blind if you are not quick.

Your problem is an easy one to solve. Instead of you putting up fantastic 3 star trades to help out fellowship members, you just need to have them put up terrible zero star trades that only you will accept. Same outcome, just done in reverse so that the general population (prison terminology??) doesn't "rob you blind".

DeletedUser5013

Sorry, to be clear I used to take all 2 star except T4, and now the T4 is mixed in all over the place.
View attachment 4418
It's great that the 2 star trades are grouped, but it goes from a page of T2 trades to T4 to T3, then T4 again all the way for 50 pages

In my current trader on khel there are 52 pages of trades, 45 of them are 2 star, and about half have T4 on them, all over the place. Add in some T5 and later T6, then it's going to be nasty. Basically unusable except with filters on, meaning zero pickups for players on your map unless you are really bored.

Completely agree 100%. I used to take pages and pages of trades to help out neighbors, but now don't have time to slowly scroll through 40-50 pages worth of trades with sprinkles of T4 trades sporadically placed throughout. I used to try, but ended up taking trades mistakenly by going through too quickly. I just decided to help out my FS and sometimes neighbors that I recognize if I have the time to look for them.

edeba

Something else that is being missed here... I might not have had the goods to help a player, but I could see opposite trades on my map and I could facilitate those players both getting what they needed.

You can't see this kind of thing at all any more. And you can't use the existing filters to see it either.

DeletedUser19019

I have notice recently a lot of zero star trades for T4 goods but they are the unusual kind - in US3 platinum is hard to come by so you may see a number of unfair trades of 5000 platinum for 10000 moonstone or tree sap but lately it has been the opposite trades being posted of x number of moonstone or Tree sap for 3-4x the amount of platinum. Why would anyone with platinum accept such a trade.

DeletedUser9601

Why would anyone with platinum accept such a trade.

The reason I suspect: Player A is done with Elementals and has a store of 100,000 platinum. Player A tells his FS members that he has tons of platinum and doesn't need it. Player B in the same FS makes a deal to get that platinum for cheap: maybe in exchange for T3 goods, maybe for AW KP donations, maybe just appeals to Player A's sense of community.
Player B posts a bunch of zero star trades, like 1,000 tree gum for 5,000 platinum. Player A takes those trades, and effectively "feeds" Player B T4 goods so that Player B is never "T4-locked."