• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroomerWoman

i have been on a break but let me know what you would like and i will see what we can come up with and ty
I love what you did for Hadaluz, Dylena, Arwyn, and Blue Majyk... Blue is my favorite color! Have fun with it. Work your magic. No hurry. Hope you had a nice break. :) I don't know if you can see but I have "liked" several of my favorites that you have posted!

shynner

@druindar faric Yes! You do beautiful work! Thank you for directing me here! I would like to see something woodsy, maybe a night time scene, female elf.. favorite colors are burgundy and forest green. with 'Shy' and 'Ceravyn United' on it. Would it be too much to ask to try for an avatar to match?

shynner

The avatar is fantastic! Veeery cool with the 'CU' for Ceravyn United. Nice touch! And I think the colors on the avatar are awesome as well! Is there any way that you could somehow use that character (or a character that resembles her) and the same color scheme for the sig? If not, I will understand. Thank you sooo much for your efforts! :)

DeletedUser

ty whats funny isi never went to school for art i was self taught and just honed my talent i guess you can say i was born with the talent if you would like i could make a sig for you just let me know a few ideas you would like and i could do this for you
OMGoodness, I would be so honored. Thank you and yes please

Uploads are not available

Status
Not open for further replies.