• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Beginnings...Closed

Veesviewpoint

Please read our Over View page in the Fellowship Window (Shield Icon).
Yes we are a relatively new team...currently up to Chapter 3 to Chapter 5 Levels.
We would enjoy recruiting all levels of game play. Our city game approach is an attitude of supportive team learning and advancing through relaxed but enthusiastic, organized participation of events, etc. Communication via Chat or Email is encouraged.
Build your city, your way. But...Have Fun.

If you are new to the game of Elvenar (Elf or Human) or a bit more advanced...
you are Welcomed at New Beginnings! Join us. :cool:
posted November 2018

Last edited:

DeletedUser8783

Please read our Over View page in the Fellowship Window (Shield Icon).
Yes we are a relatively new team...currently up to Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 Levels.
We would enjoy recruiting all levels of game play. Our city game approach is an attitude of supportive team learning and advancing through relaxed but enthusiastic, organized participation of events, etc. Communication via Chat or Email is encouraged.
Build your city, your way. But...Have Fun.

If you are new to the game of Elvenar (Elf or Human) or a bit more advanced...
you are Welcomed at New Beginnings! Join us. :cool:
posted September 2018
I'm active on 3 worlds but just starting my city on K world and am looking for a fellowship...let me know if you have room . thanks ♥