• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

82 nd airbourne 101st airbourne
Isn't one of those (I think 101-Brag? or Campbell) My assignment was 8th MP's, @ Rose Barracks- BK Germany, the military tried to get me to go airborne several times, no thank you, I will pass out on a suspension bridge, heights are not my friend..Your avatar has a 1st Sgt-esk look about it in the eyes....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

101st is fort campbell and 82nd is brag 2nd infantry was in korea[/QU
Both were (are) rapid deployment posts, I was lucky in not landing in one of those areas, but I was not where I was suppose to be either. My ex husband was a "hunter" I was a "gatherer"-fairly literal translations. Glad you are safe and hopefully in one piece.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It looks like @Eleezabella picked the second one you did, at least for the avatar. Wondering if she's having trouble figuring out the signature; that took me a minute and now I can't remember how I did it...
Great work as usual!

hlywd

@hlywd would you like for me to make youa signature if so let me know what you would like and i will see what i can put together for you
@druindar faric... I would love an avatar that is more related to the game. I am archmage of Ren Faire Fans (I took over the fellowship for someone who moved on). I would like something fairyish, red wings/hair, makeup..something to that effect. Just do your work. I haven't seen anything yet that I really did not like. Not sure how to use a signature so don't know what to say about that. If you would like try your hand at it take into consideration the name of the fellowship (our flag is green with a lion,i think it is). Maybe elves, human, fairies, dwarves dressed in faire costumes... I'm not real creative on this kind of stuff. So I will look at whatever you want to show me.
Thank you for asking.
hlywd (PS..I got that name because I am the makeup, hair, nail lady of the friendship btwn me and my childhood friend)

DeletedUser19178

@druindar faric thie sig is almost PERFECT!! Can you go somewhere in the middle with the color around the border and the name like more of a between of Eleezabella & Eleezabella ...somewhere in the middle leaning toward the darker BUT PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE on the sig because its otherwise perfect!!!! I would like to keep the avitar with the border matching the sigs the ONLY change on it cause I think it's just perect as well!!! I'm REALLY happy thank you so much for not just doing it but working with me on it, I hope I can pay you back in some way some day!!

DeletedUser9643

So how about one for me, old buddy? Don't have any preferences, but it occurs to me that there is a certain bear head helmet someone is making for me...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.