• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgrades to be or not to be

DeletedUser

That is the question! I have cleared the robust w/s,. residents and cannot upgrade...with blueprints/without blueprints (ie diamonds) notta, nothing.....shot off a ticket a couple of days ago and still...........nix, nien, notta neit, nothing...so patiently waiting (not really) for someone, somewhere to FIX IT! (the caps are my tantrum) o_O:rolleyes::oops:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I only wish we could upgrade magic residences twice in this chapter! This stretching population is holding me back from what I want to do. I've never had to hold off on upgrading my factories that I can remember. I cannot imagine how hard this chapter is for players who don't have blue roofs! My hat is off to them.

DeletedUser

then why go through the exercise and goods to complete a second tab? That makes no sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got that @SoggyShorts, thanks for the unnecessary info. I also get that next chapter. which will be when (?? 6 or 7 months) I will have enough blueprints not to have to spend more than $20. so THANK YOU INNO, no christmas for you. I will do what I can with what I have and let the rest go.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I need to add 1 residence as soon as I have somewhere to put it so next chapter I will need to upgrade 40 magic residences and 12 magic workshops. That means I would need 52 blueprints. Even with FS doing 10 chests per week I think I can only hope for 1/2 of that. I'm thinking there is no way I could wait long enough to save up 1 year worth of blueprints. They've got me on the hook for at least an $80 diamond buy and probably more :rolleyes:

Now if Inno was as money grubbing as some say then they actually could let us upgrade blue residences & workshops twice. That would be a nice spike in Inno's cash flow :) Of course that would be pretty unfair to players who don't buy premium residences since they already can only upgrade 1/2 way in this chapter and then have to wait until they are way into the chapter to get to upgrade the rest of the way.

Adding: If they ever get the spell for upgrading event buildings that will divert blueprints too o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser188

I got that @SoggyShorts, thanks for the unnecessary info.
What do you expect you started a thread in the discussion section
You post a rant about not getting another upgrade for your magic buildings
So soggy did what anyone would have done and informed you that you only get 1 upgrade per MB per chapt
If you knew all that info then why bother with opening a thread about it
That means I would need 52 blueprints
To bad we cant trade/sell BPs to other players
Right now I have 56 BPs ,1 Magic Residence(thank you inno) and zero use at the moment for them

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
thanks for the unnecessary info
If you don't want answers, don't ask questions:confused::(

For anyone else reading this thread:
  • Unlocking the first tech in each chapter from 2-12 allows you to upgrade any magic residences/workshops you may have to the new chapter level..
  • Later in the chapter, you will unlock the technologies for upgrading normal residences&workshops,
  • In chapter 13 this changes to unlocking the first residence/workshop tech to open magic upgrades and for upgrading normal WS/res once.
  • Later in the chapter, you will unlock the second technology for upgrading normal residences&workshops again, not a second round of magical buildings
Now if Inno was as money grubbing as some say then they actually could let us upgrade blue residences & workshops twice.
Really greedy would be allowing upgrades twice but at 50% of the population gain:eek:

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
How do I get the blue background with the star on it to upgrade my magic residence

At the present time the only way to get a blueprint is for your Fellowship to get all 10 chests in a tournament. Otherwise, if you have 1 magic residence you can buy the $5.00 pack of diamonds to cover the 320 needed for 1 upgrade. This is true for every time you upgrade it for each chapter

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I know i need like 15 k more pop to finish my 8 scrolls and merc camp
And I am all magic...

SMH. Ouch! I went ahead and upgraded Mercenary Camp, Barracks, Main Hall & 1 silk all the way. I had to have at least one blue butterfly. :rolleyes: Now after I upgrade golden abyss 1 more time and then sell my Woodelvenstock to make room for the 2nd pyramid I am going to be very close to zero population :( I did the Main Hall just to make sure I don't run out of pop before I upgraded it. That leaves me with 7 silk to upgrade 3 times to figure out where the pop is coming from :(:(

DeletedUser

What do you expect
At the time of posting, I did not know that there was only one upgrade. I did expect an answer in a civilized manner, which @Soggy gave, you on the other hand seem to be deflecting, which is completely unnecessary. But thank you for your input. I hope you feel better for it.

DeletedUser3507

This chapter I said screw the questline i have 4 lvl 4 traps 4 lvl 4 goldsmiths and forget the parmid..Inno's way of having you use all your resources up... No thanks and currently I can not collect traps do to overfill... lmao...

7 x 1461 for remaining scroll upgrades = 10,227
Merc camp 16 = 814
2 Main hall upgrades approx =2800
Barrack 33 = 999
Total needed = 14,840
Remaining pop - 5008
Needed = 9832
Ok I overestimated ;):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This chapter I said screw the questline i have 4 lvl 4 traps 4 lvl 4 goldsmiths and forget the parmid..Inno's way of having you use all your resources up... No thanks and currently I can not collect traps do to overfill... lmao...
Do they give you enough to complete tabs on the tree? Where are they stored if not in the pyramid? Sorry for so many questions but this is intriguing. Would you please go into a little more detail on the "how" of what you are doing. Thank you