• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroomerWoman

View attachment 4494 View attachment 4495 Ok @Jegenchant here is your avatar and signature i am leaving you some instructions on how to insert your signature as well hope it helps you out

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done.
OMG Druindar I absolutely LOVE this signature! The Triple Moon Goddess Rocks!

hlywd

View attachment 4491 View attachment 4492 Ok @hlywd here is your avatar and signature i am leaving you some instructions on how to insertyour signature as well hope it helps you out

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done.
@druindar faric ...got the avatar up as you can see..Can we change the signature up. Maybe more of a picture of the fairy in the woods with my name and fellowship name on it. Don;t really care for the lion and flag or maybe flag in corner small...Let me know. PS: I just figured out there their is a bell at the bottom of the forum page with my messages attached to it.. LOL. I'm a bit slow here...

hlywd

View attachment 4491 View attachment 4492 Ok @hlywd here is your avatar and signature i am leaving you some instructions on how to insertyour signature as well hope it helps you out

@druindar faric .. here is my original suggestion for signature (Maybe elves, human, fairies, dwarves dressed in faire costumes)

DeletedUser19415

Excellent stuff Dru. I definitely need a better avatar. Signature also. only ideas i have is i ant to be really handsome ith maybe some poder blue colour in there.no hurry at your leisure of course. you do have some artistic talent.

DeletedUser18813

Hi Druindar,
I would love if you could make me a female fairy. Dark hair, blue sparkly eyes, and a light romantic look

DeletedUser19437

Hello there
Got a tough one for you:

make one that is worthy of Elvenar's Gods
One that represent the Amuni + Egypt
One that Includes: BASTET in the name

Other then that, good job!

DeletedUser18813

View attachment 4556 here is the sig you asked for @Mazie may i hope you really like it i am going to leave some instructions on how to add it as well

Thank you

I love it, thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.