• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat Not Working

DeletedUser1055

Chat does not seem to be working in Keepers of Avalon in Winyandor. Looks like it does when you are not connected. Hindering playing the game quite a bit as my fellowship uses this feature a lot.

Chat does not seem to be working in Keepers of Avalon in Winyandor. Looks like it does when you are not connected. Hindering playing the game quite a bit as my fellowship uses this feature a lot.
chat now seems to be working. trader is not. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser551

I'll be marking this thread as a non-bug for the time being, since chat is working fine for me on multiple servers. I'll leave the thread open as well, please let us know if you have any chat issues in the near future.

Also please avoid multi-posting, as it is against the forum rules. I merged your posts.