• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mystery "gift" of diamonds

tesstee

Has anyone recently received a elvenar message telling them they are being given a gift of 700 diamonds?
I have not but a friend of mine says he just got a 700 diamond gift nobody else who i play with can confirm.
If anyone could shed a light on this or have them self been a benefactor of one of these "gifts" that would at least put the thought that my leg is getting pulled.
If this is true WTF man

DeletedUser2959

Sounds like an email scam to me, please proceed with caution if you get one of these.

tesstee

he said he opened his game and it said "free gift" when his city loaded and gave him the 700 diamonds.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When I first opened the game today, about an hour or so ago, I got a free gift of 1000 spell fragments and 5 or 6 of the enchantment used for crafting, but no diamonds.

DeletedUser18631

Has anyone recently received a elvenar message telling them they are being given a gift of 700 diamonds?
I have not but a friend of mine says he just got a 700 diamond gift nobody else who i play with can confirm.
If anyone could shed a light on this or have them self been a benefactor of one of these "gifts" that would at least put the thought that my leg is getting pulled.
If this is true WTF man
not me

DeletedUser7677

Leo 58, Here I hope I'm at the right place to Register for the free diamonds..

DeletedUser15536

BigJimSlade13 here, I don't think this is the right spot, but maybe you get registered just by signing in...I hope so...i'll keep looking

DeletedUser20023

I did get a gift today of several items, but not sure what they are. Very new to the game.

DeletedUser20023

They are in my Magic Academy under a new tab "crafting"

DeletedUser2768

DeletedUser20063

Yeah, there was some pop up about free diamonds as a randomly given prize. Not sure what you have to do to receive it though....

DeletedUser18009

Same thing ... log in to forum for a chance for free diamonds ... lol

Crystal01

If that person hasn't logged in recently- they will send a email offering diamonds to come back. But I have never received. That is the only time I know of anyone has gotten free diamonds besides contest.

Azla

If that person hasn't logged in recently- they will send a email offering diamonds to come back. But I have never received. That is the only time I know of anyone has gotten free diamonds besides contest.
I got some a year or two ago for responding to an email, but it was only 200. I had not been abscent from the game for any significant amount of time.