• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2857

To get all three grand prizes (900 Delicacies) is an average of about 6000 snowflakes accumulated. The sequential + daily quests (assuming 30 days and the same 100 sequential as woodelvenstock) would give about 4000 snowflakes. Then you have the snowflakes collected from your city plus the effect of double days. All three grand prizes should be obtainable, with no more than 2000 spent on double days. Thus the majority of your snowflakes can be spent on other buildings.
Help! I can never find anything on the forum! I want a list of the quests for the current winter adventure. Can you please tell me where to find it?? thanks nora

Laochra

Help! I can never find anything on the forum! I want a list of the quests for the current winter adventure. Can you please tell me where to find it?? thanks nora
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com is the go-to site for all events (instructions, quest lists & prize info)
The Winter Event List is below or you can bookmark this link--->https://elvengems.com/winter-magic/sequential-quests/
1. Coins
2. Supplies
3. Spend 1 Knowledge Point
4. Marble
5. Steel
6. Planks
7. Buy 2 KPs
8. Spend 5 KPs
9. Solve 3 Encounters
10. 5 Relics
11. Upgrade 1 Building to level 4 or higher
12. Beverages 25x
13. Simple Tools 15x
14. Bread 12x
15. All T1 3hrs 1x
16. Units
17. Advanced Tools 7x
18. Coins
19. Supplies
20. All T1 3hrs 1x
21. 10 Encounters
22. Buy 8 KPs
23. Advanced Tools 9x
24. Bread 13x
25. Groceries 8x
26. Upgrade 4 Buildings to level 5 or higher
27. Coins
28. Supplies
29. All T1 3hrs 2x
30. All T1 9hrs 1x
31. 12 Relics
32. Spend 10 KPs
33. 3 Enchantments of your choice
34. Toolbox 6x
35. Spend 12 KPs
36. All T1 3hrs 2x
37. units
38. 1 technology or 1 Building to level 15 or higher
39. Simple Tools 20x
40. Beverages 30x
41. Complete a Province
42. Scout or 1 Building to level 16 or higher
43. Coins
44. Supplies
45. All T1 3hrs 2x
46. All T1 9hrs 2x
47. T1 Boost 3hrs 11x
48. T1 Boost 9hrs 9x
49. T1 Boost 1day 7x
50. 4 Enchantments
51. 14 Relics
52. Bread 15x
53. Marble
54. Advanced Tools 12x
55. Steel
56. Groceries 10x
57. Planks
58. All T1 1day 2x
59. Buy 14 KPs
60. 1 Technology or 1 Building to Level 18 or higher
61. 14 Encounters
62. Buy 12 KPs
63. Advanced Tools 12x
64. Bread 15x
65. Groceries 10x
66. 4 Buildings to level 7 or higher or 1 Technology
67. Coins
68. Supplies
69. All T1 3hrs 3x
70. All T1 9hrs 2x
71. 16 Relics
72. Spend 14 KPs
73. 5 Enchantments
74. Toolbox 9x
75. Spend 16 KPs
76. All T1 3hrs 3x
77. Units
78. 1 Building to level 14 or higher or 1 Technology
79. Simple Tools 30x
80. Beverages 30x
81. Complete a Province
82. Scout or 1 Building to level 16 or higher
83. Coins
84. Supplies
85. All T1 3hrs 4x
86. All T1 9hrs 3x
87. T1 Boost 3hr 14x
88. T1 Boost 9hrs 12x
89. T1 Boost 1day 10x
90. 6 Enchantments
91. 18 Relics
92. Bread 20x
93. Marble
94. Advanced Tools 15x
95. Steel
96. Groceries 13x
97. Planks
98. All T1 1day 3x
99. Buy 19 KPs
100. 1 Technology or 1 Building to Level 18 or higher

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@jps54 Have you checked your golden abyss and mountain halls levels? I started leveling up an armory but deleted it when I realized that I can upgrade my golden abyss to level 16 for #78 or #82. That kills 2 birds with one stone. I get more population and finish that quest :D I had saved 2 levels on 2 gems factories so I only needed one more higher level up.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Hi!
You will find everything you need to know about the event here: https://tinyurl.com/yb43uvln

46440371_10212854013605762_1827075540075413504_n.jpg

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My two :coin::coin:: The only complaint that I am hearing in my fellowships is the number of taskmasters demanding KP purchases. Several have said that they may stop at the 'BUY 14 KP' task {#59}. Then 3 tasks later, we get 'Buy 12 KP'. :eek::rolleyes::confused:
I find this strange. How tight are their economies? Of the 100+ cities I have designed for players and the many more that I have checked on EA, I have almost never seen one that doesn't run a daily surplus of coins.
Add to that doing an entire world map of visits in under 10 minutes on the app makes the "buy KP" quests just about the easiest ones there are.
@Deborah M pays 3.2 million per KP, and yet she can do it.

DeletedUser3507

@jps54 Have you checked your golden abyss and mountain halls levels? I started leveling up an armory but deleted it when I realized that I can upgrade my golden abyss to level 16 for #78 or #82. That kills 2 birds with one stone. I get more population and finish that quest :D I had saved 2 levels on 2 gems factories so I only needed one more higher level up.

Yes I have just finished a MH upgrade last week before event started.

Laochra

I find this strange. How tight are their economies? Of the 100+ cities I have designed for players and the many more that I have checked on EA, I have almost never seen one that doesn't run a daily surplus of coins.
Add to that doing an entire world map of visits in under 10 minutes on the app makes the "buy KP" quests just about the easiest ones there are.
@Deborah M pays 3.2 million per KP, and yet she can do it.
It isn't a matter of having a tight economy or being difficult to complete. The issue is that since the cost of KP is going to continue to go up & never resets, they want to minimize that cost for as long as possible. I have suggested to all members to only buy KP during these events, but even I am cringing at the cost that mine are getting too. They aren't costing in the millions {yet}, but it would be nice to keep it to a minimum, for as long as possible. :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It isn't a matter of having a tight economy or being difficult to complete. The issue is that since the cost of KP is going to continue to go up & never resets, they want to minimize that cost for as long as possible. I have suggested to all members to only buy KP during these events, but even I am cringing at the cost that mine are getting too. They aren't costing in the millions {yet}, but it would be nice to keep it to a minimum, for as long as possible. :)
It's just strange, you hear it all the time:
"I don't want to buy KP because the price goes up, so I want to keep it low in case I need it"
but then you do actually need to buy KP for the event, and
"Boo I don't like that they ask us to buy KP."

This is the exact scenario that you planned for! The rainy day is here, and it's time to use the rainy day fund.:p

I find that no matter how many KP I buy (about 5 a day with coins for years now) my economy always grows much faster than the price increases.
I believe that not buying KP with coins to keep prices low is saving for a rainy day that will never come. The 2-300 KP that events ask you to buy each year don't matter.
Keeping 1 of your boosted types for buying KP in an event is enough IMO, and anything else just slows progress.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

I hear that from a lot of my players: Never buy KP because that drives the cost up.

This, for me, is not good advice. As your city grows, your main hall upgrades every chapter and that increases your coin income - enough to cover this. You also explore more on the map and that gives more neighbors to visit.
I have been spending all my spare Coins on Knowledge Points for two years now - the price has risen to 2 800 K coins a pop - but with a daily income of 20 million, i can still afford to buy 5 or 6 every day.

This is how I have 12 Ancient Wonders most of which are around level 20 - which makes my city immensely more powerful. There are only two legal ways to assemble that many KP - high-level Tournament play, and daily Coin purchases.

Many of my players 'waste' their coins on insanely over-priced daily purchases at the Wholesaler because they are afraid to buy KP.
To me, this is not smart game-play.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.