• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rearranging city not "sticking"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

Game version: v1.69.6-(1ceed0a) (2018-12-20 16:43)
Game world: Elcysandir and Arendyl
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: HTML5
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
RosehawkATA
Humans or Elves: Both

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I spend an hour rearranging my city, only to have it not "stick". As soon as I refresh, it reverts back to before I started rearranging.

Expected situation:
My city buildings to stay where I put them, the first time!

Reproduction Steps
Click on "move building"
2. Move any number of buildings around
3. Refresh
4. Repeat step 1

Before Refresh.jpg After Refresh.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can't be certain it's related, but I am finding recently more and more situations where the client lets me keep doing stuff, but it isn't actually reaching the server, even though I don't get a disconnect error. Eventually I refresh only to find that several minutes of harvesting etc did not actually take place.

DeletedUser2768

I can't be certain it's related, but I am finding recently more and more situations where the client lets me keep doing stuff, but it isn't actually reaching the server, even though I don't get a disconnect error. Eventually I refresh only to find that several minutes of harvesting etc did not actually take place.

Sounds about right for what was happening to me.

DeletedUser

I've had the same experience.

DeletedUser20491

I know that before there was a bug in the system where it would just continue to keep your building there. Was a bug for a while now that it's back may be a problem.