• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll Trading Post

DeletedUser627

Yes it is. I'm currently unable to trade very much, though...so hopefully you'll be able to find another player who'd like to join you there to trade.

DeletedUser2182

My archmage and I send messages without response yet, so I got the idea to use the forum instead. I'll have crystal or scroll (depend of the need) and we want silk for up to 50K-100K

Valtitude

Be sure to post on the Arendyll Trading Post (ATP) forums thread, kilghard - not to the ATP fellowship itself.

DeletedUser2182

Aren't this the Arendyll Trading Post (ATP) forums thread???

Valtitude

Aren't this the Arendyll Trading Post (ATP) forums thread???
Yep, this is the Arendyll Trading Post thread. That comment wasn't necessarily for you, kilghard.
Due to my involvement with the Winyandor Trade Federation (exactly like ATP), I know players
are confused where to post their trade needs, I get messages about 'em.
'Please post on this forum thread' almost needs to appear on every page, it seems.

DeletedUser2182

Looking for silk, ready to give any other goods, just name it ;-)

DeletedUser2182

Give me some time to get as much scroll as I can. I don't think I'll reach 500K, but let's see :)

DeletedUser1017

Looking for silk again. And Magic dust. I have 500K marble, 150K crystal, 100K elixir, 150K gems...and could get more from my fellowship perhaps. Anyone have silk and/or dust?

DeletedUser594

I have 450K steel, 275K scrolls if anyone is interested- all 1:1 same tier accepted

DeletedUser1392

Frostwyrm, do I get it right that the Arendyll Trading Post is closed? That would be a pity because I just found y'all!!

We're in dire need of some goods, especially crystal and magic dust but most of all crystal.

How do we go about it or do you have any idea when the trading post will open again (I read that your Archmage there is in the process of moving)? I need to appoint one of my Fellows as our trader and move goods to that person since I'm the Archmage and can't leave, unless I relinquish my position to someone else for a day (which I am willing to do).

If there are people out there who need marble, I have 101K of that, my other 2 tier 1 goods are in the 40+K, tier 2 goods are a little less, tier 3 goods it goes up again with gems being my boosted good and 49K (the other 2 are in the 15-20K range).

I am talking about "me" but there is more if we pull the resources of our little group together...but we'll still be terribly short on crystal.

DeletedUser2182

Rubydragon, if you got silk, I have plenty on crystal. How much do you have/want?
I'll check with the resident at the trading post for access

DeletedUser594

We had an imbalance in our fellowship that went from bad to worse with the recent exodus and are hurting for some Marble /Crystal. I know its tight for most in those two goods. I can offer steel/planks for marble and will tack on an additional 20% for your trouble, I can offer scrolls with the same bonus, and we have silk which I can offer at 1:1 or with a slight 5%-10% bonus.
I can come to you, or you can come to our fellowship for the day. You'll get a little something for your efforts along with my gratitude and I'll owe you one- as with Don Corleone..I don't forget a favor.

DeletedUser2380

I see this as a wonderful idea, and quite possibly the answer for us at Dragonstone.

I did find the Trading Post, but I think that many players would have difficulty from what is said here.
Thank You,I will pass this on to others. Awesome idea, at times it is impossible to find trade,everyone needs the same thing.

To find the Trading Post
1. click on your shield in the upper left, where it gives the number of your rank.
2. click the 'Fellowships' tab.
3. type 'Arendyll' in the search box
4. click 'Arendyll Trading Post' and then 'view fellowship', to see the rules.

DeletedUser2380

We had an imbalance in our fellowship that went from bad to worse with the recent exodus and are hurting for some Marble /Crystal. I know its tight for most in those two goods. I can offer steel/planks for marble and will tack on an additional 20% for your trouble, I can offer scrolls with the same bonus, and we have silk which I can offer at 1:1 or with a slight 5%-10% bonus.
I can come to you, or you can come to our fellowship for the day. You'll get a little something for your efforts along with my gratitude and I'll owe you one- as with Don Corleone..I don't forget a favor.
I can help you with crystal Rhavaniel/Archmage Silver Mountain. 15,000 perhaps more, let me check my tree, marble,ive not much, will speak to one of our fellows how may be able to assist with the marble. He gets on around 10am CST.