• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Squad size is at Zero for Treants

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome, Maire!
I believe you got a few treants from a quest or something that early in the game. You don't research the tech needed to train them yourself until the end of Ch2. So, until you get there and activate that, they don't show as a unit available to train. Once you activate it, they'll show up for training the same way your sword dancers and archers do now.
The cost to heal units destroyed in battle is outrageous! For the same amount of diamonds you could speed up the training of way more of the same unit just by using them in your training window. Or, use time reduction instants if you have them (if you don't, there will probably be some given out as prizes in the next event expected to start next week) and save your diamonds for other stuff.

DeletedUser20747

I'm fairly new to the game, but I, too, was wondering how to get Treants. I ended up with 100 at some point, not quite sure how. Someone pointed me in the direction of Mykan's guides, which break down the quests of each chapter and lets you know when each quest happens, what it unlocks, and what you get from it. Here is the link:

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-mainline-quests.4208/

Hope this helps!

DeletedUser20651

Welcome, Maire!
I believe you got a few treants from a quest or something that early in the game. You don't research the tech needed to train them yourself until the end of Ch2. So, until you get there and activate that, they don't show as a unit available to train. Once you activate it, they'll show up for training the same way your sword dancers and archers do now.
The cost to heal units destroyed in battle is outrageous! For the same amount of diamonds you could speed up the training of way more of the same unit just by using them in your training window. Or, use time reduction instants if you have them (if you don't, there will probably be some given out as prizes in the next event expected to start next week) and save your diamonds for other stuff.
Thank you!!! You're right about the cost to heal and will take your advice to use other methods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20985

Hello!
I can't seem to figure out how to build my Treant squad back up - My squad is showing at 0. I just started Chapter 2 so upgrades to that point have been done. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me - I'm new and realized too late that I should have been healing them.

Thanks!
Maire
you need to open the technology that unlocks treants. as you progress through chapter 2 the second to last research is to unlock the treants. until then you can only make what you have unlocked which would be archers until you get to sword dancers