• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Players Looking for Fellowship

ILOVEMYCORSO

I have 4 players maybe 5 looking to join a fellowship that offers fair play among all the members. We are daily players that offer daily visits, trades, and we will share KP to help the ancient wonders. We are not small cities and have worked hard to get where we are. Please contact me with any offers. Thanks Corso

emira

I have 4 players maybe 5 looking to join a fellowship that offers fair play among all the members. We are daily players that offer daily visits, trades, and we will share KP to help the ancient wonders. We are not small cities and have worked hard to get where we are. Please contact me with any offers. Thanks Corso
Just sent you a message in world. We have room for 6 people and would love to have you join us.