• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser20732
  • Start date

DeletedUser20732

Fairly new to the game but play daily. Would like to join a Fellowship with other active players and be able to collect rewards from tournaments and adventures.

Tintella

Fairly new to the game but play daily. Would like to join a Fellowship with other active players and be able to collect rewards from tournaments and adventures.
Hi, WinterDawn! I sent you a message through the game to see if you would like to join our Fellowship, Dragons of the Mist. If you are interested, please let me know. We are a friendly group and we are always helping each other out so we can grow our cities. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to talking to you!
~Tintella