• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6189

You get almost all of that from the first nine chests. It takes more effort and resources to get the last KP instant than it does to get the first seven. Groups that push every few weeks for the tenth chest could get eight to nine chests every week without working as hard and spending as many troops and goods.

That's kind of my point though. If everyone is doing their part, by the end of the week, pushing to that last chest doesn't actually cost that much spread across 25 players in the 5th-6th rounds.

Our fellowship looks to a goal of 1600 points/player for the week ... which doesn't ever actually end up that way because certain players want to push past that, making it so that others can take it easy a bit more. The difference between 8-9 chests and 10 isn't all that much in terms of rewards ... but when I compare it to how much it really costs to get that last chest ... I say it's worth it, even without the need for blueprints.

But that's just me. :D

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That's kind of my point though. If everyone is doing their part, by the end of the week, pushing to that last chest doesn't actually cost that much spread across 25 players in the 5th-6th rounds.

Our fellowship looks to a goal of 1600 points/player for the week ... which doesn't ever actually end up that way because certain players want to push past that, making it so that others can take it easy a bit more. The difference between 8-9 chests and 10 isn't all that much in terms of rewards ... but when I compare it to how much it really costs to get that last chest ... I say it's worth it, even without the need for blueprints.

But that's just me. :D
If your group is routinely getting nine chests, it's true that the 10th chest is not that painful (but it still isn't worth 8000 points if there's no blueprint involved, because the cost of those 8000 points exceeds the value of the KP instant and single rune). And that's assuming your group by default gets nine chests every seek, which isn't common. The greatest majority of fellowships either get ten chests every week, or stop around 7-8 most weeks with occasional forays to 10. All of those groups would be better off (KP and rune wise) to just go to 9 chests every week, and never bother going to 10. The value of the blueprint is the deciding factor for making 10 chests worth while, for most people. Not the only factor, the deciding factor. It had substnatially more value when we thought we'd be able to upgrade event buildings with it.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
was the original intent to be able to upgrade event buildings with RR spells converted from blue prints or to have event buildings upgraded with RR spells and they tried to use a conversion from blueprints ?

I am not sure that any definite undertaking was ever made about how the RR Spell would work. As I remember Timon has mentioned several times in the Q&A's that Blueprints might be used for a new purpose, most likely involving Event Buildings - but he never said exactly how it would work

DeletedUser1390

Nothing about converting existing or future BP to make them useful as they have promised to do for years...

This is absolutely shocking. I have been planning for months around upgrading existing event buildings with all the blueprints I have stored up, as we were told we would be able to do. And now suddenly we're told 'never mind'?:mad: That is simply unconscionable.

Obviously some option to convert Blueprints to Royal Restoration spells at some exchange rate or other NEEDS TO BE ADDED.

mikeledo

You get almost all of that from the first nine chests. It takes more effort and resources to get the last KP instant than it does to get the first seven. Groups that push every few weeks for the tenth chest could get eight to nine chests every week without working as hard and spending as many troops and goods.

Oh please. I know of one Fellowship that has 25 players in Chapter 2 and only tier 1 factories. They each get about 2,000 points each city and in four rounds 10 chests, catering everything and all the KP they earn goes to a different and #1 ranked FS, but let's not say it is pushing because INNO doesn't. So anyone who can't get 2000 points doesn't want to. Try skipping those optional squad upgrades for starters.

DeletedUser19942

Here is another one that show you just how much kp a player can get from one push fellowship he has when he uses that push fellowship in a tourny and then takes all the kp. 645 this time...this current tourny he was able to grab over 700 kp from a push fellowship.
there not going to do nothing about it ive sent in tickets on this a few time and nothing has happened. i get the we will look into this but cant tell you what we do for privacy purposes. they not going to do anything as long as he spends money they could careless about their own rules. think ill get me a push city to and push my account along see how long i can get away with it without spending money

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Oh please. I know of one Fellowship that has 25 players in Chapter 2 and only tier 1 factories. They each get about 2,000 points each city and in four rounds 10 chests, catering everything and all the KP they earn goes to a different and #1 ranked FS, but let's not say it is pushing because INNO doesn't. So anyone who can't get 2000 points doesn't want to. Try skipping those optional squad upgrades for starters.
Oh please. "As hard" does not equal "hard." I didn't say it was hard. I said it took more effort and that most groups don't do it. As part of showing why nobody would bother if the only thing you got for the 10th chest as one more KP instant and a rune.

DeletedUser19942

if there not going to convert the blueprints over they should make the tourneys worth 10-12 RR spells at least it wont take forever to upgrade our buildings since all the blueprints we have stacked up still wont be worth anything. i really just hate that its not happening after i been waiting for it and planning for the blueprints i got and pushing the fellowship to 10 chest telling them the blueprints will pay off later

Pheryll

Set Designer

I understand the need to redirect to the relevant topic, but in this case there are many things that are interrelated. The current tournament system has led to a devaluing of blueprints. Both people with small squad sizes (lacking optional techs) and those in early cities that can stall progress just to cater, have made the blueprints that the large spenders have (many of whom took all optional before the squad-size system was implemented, and are unable to retract the technologies they have take) a more commonplace item that does not need the major spending.

Inno tried a balancing model in which event buildings would replace several manufactories and their supporting residences and workshops, but the large spenders by and large did not feel investing money in events rather than magic buildings was a desirable change. This problem was only exacerbated by Inno's lack of communication, and that the score system, which many premium users value, is not a real measure of efficiency or production within the city.

This is where the exchange of 1 BP to 10 RR came in. Magic buildings simply could not compete with set buildings in good production requirements. The large spenders did not embrace this model, and insisted on upgrading their magic buildings so the model was dropped.

If we want to reflect on why so little RR is being offered in the second model, and why BPs are not converting, the reasons would likely have a lot to do with the BP devaluing from a poor tournament system, and that the event buildings now offered are much more desirable than a magic building. While Inno has stated that it is looking into fixing the tournament system, I would not expect BPs to be considered having significant value until a fix on that end is made.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hi everyone,
Thank you once again for providing us with your feedback. Please let me share with you that it is still our wish to implement a way to make you able to convert Blueprints to Royal Restoration Spells. However, we have to reconsider the initial plans after the feedback from last time and it requires further investigation, design and development time to get everything in place. So for now there's not much yet to share on that topic, but as soon as we have more details, we'll let you know. :)

Pheryll

Set Designer
Dony said:
mana is needed to uprage ancient wonder from chapter 14+ up until 740k per wonder
including orcs

I am not sure what this means. Is the regular wonder upgrade cost being modified, or is it just for the new wonders introduced in this chapter and later?

The Unbeliever

Any heads up on what units are getting their Lv3 upgrade?
We still have iirc, the following units which are stuck at Lv2;
- V.Guards
- Frogs
- Ranger
- Ork Warrior
- Ork Straties

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Status
Not open for further replies.