• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak feedback

Chrizty

I *use* almost every building I get because I focus on getting buildings I want to use from events.
Very, very few options left to disenchant on that front..
Oh ok I get that. we just play different, as I dont focus on them. only once in a blue moon I gotta have it:D I try to make my city rely on residence and AWs rather than event buildings...things I can upgrade,,culture being another story lol.

Chrizty

"Craft this..."
I have a tremendous problem at the moment trying to accumulate catalysts, not just because they take a long time per each, but also because each of them uses a silk boost, and for some reason there are not many silk provinces in my scoutable region.
If you have an issue needing relics and don't have the provs or tourney open for them, keep looking in the crafting, sometimes it gives you the option to craft relics,,I've done it a few times.

Risen Malchiah

So how do i earn those if they cost diamonds, a lot of diamonds?
What are you referring to? Spell fragments and combining catalysts don't cost diamonds. Unless you're trying to craft something and don't have enough materials, then it would offer a diamond cost. Almost anywhere in the game you see something costing diamonds, it would be because you don't have enough of the materials (other than premium buildings, extra builders, upgrades to the MA above level 2).

To get spell fragments, open your inventory and click disenchant. You'll see how much each item is worth before making any decisions. Spells, instants and unplaced buildings can all be disenchanted and some are worth more than others. For buildings, the fragments are determined by the size of the building (chapter does not matter).

DeletedUser6085

If you have an issue needing relics and don't have the provs or tourney open for them, keep looking in the crafting, sometimes it gives you the option to craft relics,,I've done it a few times.

I have used it for crafting meditation spells. In my city, I have to us silk relics to make the spell. Unfortunately, I am trying to get my Sentient Royal Velvet boost up and need those silk relics. It really is a nice feature to have. I also keep my eyes open on the crafting.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I would like to know how you draw lines and arrows on screenshots. There are many times I could use that ability. Please don't say Photoshop. I could not figure out how to use that. o_O
The open-source, shareware program greenshot. It allows you to have screen caps (from your print screen button) default to opening in a simple editor.
upload_2019-2-15_6-35-1.png