• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroami

View attachment 5050 View attachment 5051 ok @Miroami here you go i hope you like them i am attatching the directions as well on how to upload them as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar

Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I love it!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

View attachment 4792 View attachment 4793 ok @SexyZoe here are the avatar and signature you asked for i hope you like them im also sending the how to add them instructions as well

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. Ps you can do the same for the avatar but insteed of sig look for avatar
Thank you so much! It's beautiful!

DeletedUser20709

I love coming here and seeing the work that you have done for others. You are truly gifted. I have often thought about having a sig or avatar done but my cutesy name is kind of discouraging me.
Wear your name proudly, you chose it for a reason. For better or worse, that's who you are in this environment. I like it, but that's just me. Let one of these artists put a picture to it, maybe you'll feel better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.