• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Top 50 Group Will Have a Couple Slots

DeletedUser17001

hit me up in game if interested.

Kings and Queens. We are currently ranked 24 in the adventure, we have done 10 chest tourneys in the past, we typically get to 7 and will again this week. We are chatty at times, but we are mostly about fun. We are losing 1 member who wants to return to regular life and maybe another. We always get the fellowship adventure and we also support members in the individual adventures. we visit on a regular basis and we have a ton of experience. check us out on elvenarstats.

what we want: we expect members who want to grow. who want to participate in the weekly most weeks and when we do a 10 chest tourney that everyone pushes. we want participation on the fellowship adventures. the rest? chat or dont chat. we dont expect that. but have fun. it is a game. and if you are out for a while, let us know. we are cool with that. life happens.

i know posting here is a long shot and I really dont expect anyone to sign up based on this but I also know that there are people in groups that stay because venturing out comes with risks. I just dont feel like out group would be a risk for the right person who can do the above.

DeletedUser20709

i know posting here is a long shot and I really dont expect anyone to sign up based on this but I also know that there are people in groups that stay because venturing out comes with risks. I just dont feel like out group would be a risk for the right person who can do the above.

Don't sell yourself short @attyla...It's a good post. I don't play on your world, but if I did, I would be interested. Good luck in finding the right player.

DeletedUser17001

and like that.....they are gone. I like to think there are reasons the top fellowships never have holes. I am trying to model ours like that. but as with everything in this game, things change