• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking small active Fellowship for merge

alainemk

Festal Beau Mondo has a solid core of active players but we have 6 to 10 spots available for a like-minded team. Our small group continues to open 7 or 8 chests each week in tournament, we play and have fun in Fellowship Adventures, and we have an active Ancient Wonder KP chain. If you also have a small team who tries hard and would like to join us, please message me here or in game. Player name: alainemk

alainemk

We are picking up Fellows but still have room for 3-6 players. Come play with us, we are an active group. Our core Fellows maintained a tourney chest average of 7 chests; come help us get to 10 chests each week.
FYI - We have had a slight Fellowship name change, please look for Festal Beau Monde. Message me here on in game, alainemk
Thanks!

T6583

Sorry I thought that you where in a different world for some reason. My mistake. I appreciate the response.

alainemk

Festal Beau Monde has two spaces open; looking for active players interested in tournaments. Please come join us!