• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How is having 4 Phoenixes possible?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
4 birds.png

Attachments

• 4 birds.png
    4 birds.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 94

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I want another Fire Chicken!! 100% damage is HUGE! :D
Actually @TomatoeHu and I were just talking about this...We were considering starting baby cities on new servers since there's nothing to do on our big ones except the tournament, but how do you start a new city after this event? The firepidgeon's 50% damage is better than having all +damage military buildings at level 30. Knowing that you missed out on that is pretty brutal. So how is it going to be for brand new players? Anyone joining the game after this event will have an objectively weaker city by far, and may very well struggle to meet new levels of expectation in fellowships through no fault of their own.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Anyone joining the game after this event will have an objectively weaker city by far, and may very well struggle to meet new levels of expectation in fellowships through no fault of their own.
I had not even thought of that. That along with the wording about Evolving Buildings in the Wiki makes me think there will be more of these buildings/artifacts coming in future events. What I'm concerned about is that 'Phoenix' Artifacts will only evolve 'Phoenix' buildings; they'll make 'Summer' Artifacts to evolve 'Summer' buildings. Otherwise, you could start those cities today, knock out those first 3 quests to get the bldgs and evolve them in the future. Might be able to anyway as it looks like there's time for an FA and a mini-event before the main summer event where more of the Phoenix Artifacts could show up...

Buttrflwr

And all the birds are fully grown which means this person spent a lot of cash to get 40 upgrades which is 80 cycles of prizes. It will take about 400 gems per cycle which is 32,000 gems. Maybe you can get another bird after you do 3 complete upgrades.

Is that including the increase from 20 feathers to 30 feathers per cycle? AND, if that is the case, why weren't we told that??

I am pretty sure this is an unedited screen print Soggy took while examining cities. Would like to know whose it is to better verify, but it is not generally a good idea to gear forum discussions toward talking about specific individuals that may not even peruse this thread.

It is an unedited screenshot, I saw the city myself this morning. Had to take a double take and get more coffee to convince myself I wasn't seeing things.

The Unbeliever

Don't worry about new players being disadvantaged... if FoE is any indication, (which it definitely is!), we're going to see more of these evolving buildings, and they will get progressively more and more obnoxiously over-powered.

Since the first one was introduced in FoE in the 2018 Forge Bowl event, we've had;
2018 Forgebowl: Lv.7 Pillar or Heroes, 3x3 w/+3kp's + 6 goods (4hr boosted production) + other stuff (coins/supplies/medals)
2018 Carnival: Lv.7 Grand Bridge, 3x4 w/+3kp's + 6 goods + other stuff (coins/supplies/medals)
2018 Soccer Cup: Tholos of Idols, 4x4 w/+4kp's + 15 goods (8hr+4hr boosted productions) + coins/supplies/medals
2018 Summer: Pirate Ship, 3x7 w/+4kp's + atk boost + 15 goods + coins/supplies/medals
-Royal Ship, 3x7 w/+6kp's + goods/coins/supplies/medals
2018 Fall: Colourful Mill of Fall, 3x3 w/+3kp's + goods/coins/supplies/medals
2019 Winter: Lv.12 Winter Spire, 4x4 w/+6kp's + 15 goods + def boost + other junk
2019 Forgebowl: Lv.10 Colossus, 4x4 w/+6kp's + huge atk% boost + other junk
2019 Spring: Fire Pagoda, 4x4 w/+3kp's + atk% & def% boost + goods + other junk

...and not to be forgotten from the Vikings Settlement feature;
- Lv.9 Yggdrasil Tree: 3x3 w/+9kp's (yes, 9kp's!!) + atk% boost + goods + other junk
- Lv.5 Greater Runestone: 2x2 w/+2kps + small atk% boost + small other junk

So yeah, outside of the fail'tastic Grand Bridge, (literally a clone of the smaller Pillar of Heroes), and the lackluster Fall Mills, every other evolving building has been getting better and better overall. :)

The only big difference thus far is that even the biggest atk% boosts in FoE have been the equivalent of only 3-5 levels worth of a single atk-boosting AW...
But then honestly, we just need Inno to remove the fething pants-on-head stupid level limit to AW's in general in this game to help even things up. (and give end-game players something worth spending their kp's in infinite runeshards on!:p)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Don't worry about new players being disadvantaged... if FoE is any indication, (which it definitely is!), we're going to see more of these evolving buildings, and they will get progressively more and more obnoxiously over-powered.

Free-to-play games do not survive without having power creep to keep the long-time players and money spenders interested in the game.

But then honestly, we just need Inno to remove the fething pants-on-head stupid level limit to AW's in general in this game to help even things up. (and give end-game players something worth spending their kp's in infinite runeshards on!:p)

It was not that long ago, game life-wise, that they increased the max limit to 30, so they will probably bump it up to maybe 40 some time this year or early next year.

DeletedUser

I think they were referring to their "copy and paste" comment above, which riled a few people since it seemed to call into question Soggy's honesty. :confused::confused:o_Oo_O

LOLOL Good, because I looked at Rimfrost's city and laughed.

I need coffee. My bad.