• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How is having 4 Phoenixes possible?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. Would like to know whose it is to better verify, but it is not generally a good idea to gear forum discussions toward talking about specific individuals that may not even peruse this thread.
Indeed. I'll give a general idea though: I only play in K&W worlds and the player is in the top 5.

SoggyShorts

Well, what do we think the 55th grand prize is?
The 1st, 3rd, 5th ........ 53rd are Evolution kits. That would be 27 of them, getting you level 10 on all 3 phoenix. Then #54 is a wishing well, and #55 can't be a phoenix evolution or else it would have no value to you, right?

My theory is that grand prize #55 is another fire phoenix, and either #57&59 are the other chickens or is evos again 9 more times then another phoenix.

SoggyShorts

Free-to-play games do not survive without having power creep to keep the long-time players and money spenders interested in the game.
There's power creep and then there's leaps and bounds. Unpopular opinion for sure but if a max level military wonder gives +40% damage to just a single damage type, then a 4x4 building (that is 10,000KP cheaper) giving more damage to all units is hella OP. How do they "creep" from there?

Pheryll

Set Designer
The 1st, 3rd, 5th ........ 53rd are Evolution kits. That would be 27 of them, getting you level 10 on all 3 phoenix. Then #54 is a wishing well, and #55 can't be a phoenix evolution or else it would have no value to you, right?

My theory is that grand prize #55 is another fire phoenix, and either #57&59 are the other chickens or is evos again 9 more times then another phoenix.

That is one possibility. Another is that you get all three phoenixes for free again once you get three leveled to evolution 10. Another possibility is that they contacted support once they had three phoenixes fully leveled.

DeletedUser19483

still....two fire birdys? what war does that guy plan to wage? I feel like 1 fire birdy is enough, two.....two is just #double tap

SoggyShorts

still....two fire birdys? what war does that guy plan to wage? I feel like 1 fire birdy is enough, two.....two is just #double tap
stabby.png

Another possibility is that they contacted support once they had three phoenixes fully leveled.
Heh and support said "hmmm what's a reasonable solution? +100% damage all the time? Sounds good to me.":p

Buttrflwr

If that is indeed the case, then it is VERY poor marketing skills on Inno's part. :p Imagine all the feathers they would have sold if everyone knew you could get TWO!

Heymrdiedier

Actually @TomatoeHu and I were just talking about this...We were considering starting baby cities on new servers since there's nothing to do on our big ones except the tournament, but how do you start a new city after this event? The firepidgeon's 50% damage is better than having all +damage military buildings at level 30. Knowing that you missed out on that is pretty brutal. So how is it going to be for brand new players? Anyone joining the game after this event will have an objectively weaker city by far, and may very well struggle to meet new levels of expectation in fellowships through no fault of their own.

the game must continue to evolve (meaning game changers) or will die out? more things will come, maybe even better then the phoenixes, but you cant stop the game for the maybe future players who would never be able to catch up. Btw new players van skip the SS upgrades while many others couldnt, so that helps them also.