• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.79 Feedback

Dopeykr

Ming the Merciless is out to destroy Flash by the end of the year. According to a nephew that works for Intel in the mobile division, Google is in a dispute with the company that produces Flash. He's claiming all Google related programs are phasing out support.

Last edited:

Kekune

My factory and workshop windows are now closing automatically *edited to add: on mobile* after setting productions. That was a pleasant surprise. On the whole, I really like the improvements to production setting with the last 2 updates.

Gotta say, though, that I increasingly dislike the automatic open. I really would prefer selecting a tab to open the production screen, as we still do with the barracks and magic academy. I am continually opening production screens accidentally by doing something as simple as pinching the screen to zoom. Then I either have to pause to close it, or I accidentally cancel productions because I'm not expecting a window to pop up.

DeletedUser2768

My factory and workshop windows are now closing automatically *edited to add: on mobile* after setting productions. That was a pleasant surprise. On the whole, I really like the improvements to production setting with the last 2 updates.

Gotta say, though, that I increasingly dislike the automatic open. I really would prefer selecting a tab to open the production screen, as we still do with the barracks and magic academy. I am continually opening production screens accidentally by doing something as simple as pinching the screen to zoom. Then I either have to pause to close it, or I accidentally cancel productions because I'm not expecting a window to pop up.

My mobile factories are the opposite. I used to be able to tap a factory/workshop, pick the production time, and it would close. Now I have to tap the X to make it close. I'm back to doing visits only on mobile, everything else sucks.

Kekune

I just realized this update hasn't even happened yet. I guess the change to my production setting wasn't part of an official update.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just realized this update hasn't even happened yet. I guess the change to my production setting wasn't part of an official update.

Mobile just got a new update yesterday, or maybe Thursday, that finally took away the phoenix eggs around the city. That is probably when you got that change. Remember that mobile always updates anywhere from a day to several days after browser. So when the update this thread is for hits browser on Mon, mobile will not get it til later in the week.

Dopeykr

The update occurred on Thursday morning for my phone & tablet. The double tap from the previous update is gone. The new choice screen for workshops allows me to choose if I wish all my workshops to produce the same items. The Manufacturing goods screen has a blue arrow on the side that allows you to select 1 factory of the multiple same factories to produce a good there. Hit the blue arrow it shifts to a similar factory to make a choice for that factory and so on. It also works on the visiting races factories. This will help in the next FA as well the next Seasonal Event. Since my workshops & factories are scattered all over my city, this will save a bunch of time.

Alpha Lyrae

The Manufacturing goods screen has a blue arrow on the side that allows you to select 1 factory of the multiple same factories to produce a good there. Hit the blue arrow it shifts to a similar factory to make a choice for that factory and so on. It also works on the visiting races factories.

Thank you for pointing this out! I noticed the change to workshops, but didn't see the change to factories. I kept asking myself why they would add such a feature to one and not the other. (Derp! :p ) Can't wait to check it out the next time I begin production.

DeletedUser20951

It's a tiny thing. Insignificant, really. Something I didn't know I wanted, but has provoked the reaction of, "Where have you been all my life?! I was incomplete before this moment"... and that's having the loading screen picture take up the entire browser when opening my cities. I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE.

Risen Malchiah

Another new thing that appears to be from this patch but is not listed in the patch notes:

No more confirmation dialog box for Autofight in the browser version. THANK YOU. 1 less click x 4 encounters x 15+ provinces x 6 rounds = a lot less clicks.

Now if you could only remove the "Awesome!" box after each encounter and replace that with floating icons, that would truly be awesome. (Keep the one that closes out the province though. That would be useful as a marker that the province is complete.)

Last edited: