• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking small active Fellowship for merge

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1599294
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal Beau Mondo has a solid core of active players but we have 6 to 10 spots available for a like-minded team. Our small group continues to open 7 or 8 chests each week in tournament, we play and have fun in Fellowship Adventures, and we have an active Ancient Wonder KP chain. If you also have a small team who tries hard and would like to join us, please message me here or in game. Player name: alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

We are picking up Fellows but still have room for 3-6 players. Come play with us, we are an active group. Our core Fellows maintained a tourney chest average of 7 chests; come help us get to 10 chests each week.
FYI - We have had a slight Fellowship name change, please look for Festal Beau Monde. Message me here on in game, alainemk
Thanks!

Deleted User - 1599294

Sorry I thought that you where in a different world for some reason. My mistake. I appreciate the response.
If you should open a city on Sinya Arda, look us up! We would be happy to have you.

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal Beau Monde has two spaces open; looking for active players interested in tournaments. Please come join us!