• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hey, SpryngWynd here!

DeletedUser23150

I've joined up to get away from a rotten online game that sucked a ton of money from me and then basically restarted with a new combat system, making all my purchases obsolete. :mad:

So anyway, I have bits of time every day and a tiny bit of cash to blow. o_O:)

Aaaand...I find myself liking this game. And the forums, everyone is polite and no one calls for an age/sex check - bonus!

I've actually gotten a little addicted. :confused:

So maybe see you out there!:cool:

DeletedUser20951

And the forums, everyone is polite and no one calls for an age/sex check - bonus!
Other than that it is a small community, where you can keep up with all posts and everybody has a voice, this is what I like about it here. I think words should be judged on their own merit, and not by the circumstance and personal details surrounding whoever's behind the words. We do have instances of underhanded insults, but they're fairly mild, and I'm probably the rudest outright, since I believe in being transparent when I take issue with something. I try not to be mean in the process, though, or at least not punch down.

Anyway, enough about my favorite subject, Me.

Welcome!