• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Event Feedback

DeletedUser

Not quite an answer to their question. They asked whether they'd have to complete the Mystical Object they're currently working on in order to see Sun Flares in the next, or whether they'll automatically be added to the current one.

qaccy, instead of picking at my answer, why didn't you just give her the correct one?

@Deborah M after looking at the crafting in one of my other Betas, no, you don't have to finish up what you're currently working on before it shows. They are available now.

DeletedUser

@Loki Lyesmith Well...I didn't know the answer, that's why. Sorry! :oops:

Emoticon-Giggle-Laugh-Lol-icon.png

Well, since you just gave me a laugh, I'll not hold it against you.

Buttrflwr

Beautiful building, but absolutely worthless for most of us in upper chapters. So many other event prizes have given way more back in 24 hours for same or less space than this grand prize does in 48 hours. As I did in Beta, I will only go for the occasional helpful (to me) daily prize, and not worry about trying to get enough flares to upgrade a building I know I will not place. But as someone else said, I would rather do this than another broken FA. :rolleyes::cool:

qaccy

Giving it a glance, it looks like it compares pretty unfavorably to two of the Phoenixes (sorry Aureate, you suck) and additionally lacks the extra benefit obtained by feeding. I'm not interested in the spending that's likely necessary in order to max it out, and whatever's obtainable for free is not going to be worth anything more than spell essences from disenchanting. Much like with Carnival, I'm probably going to ignore the grand prize completely and just focus on any daily special(s) that may interest me.

Power creep is definitely going to be a thing with this new style of grand prize, but it looks like Inno's giving themselves a lot of room to creep by setting the bar so low.

DeletedUser22511

is there google spreadsheet with info on daily prize buildings like phoenix one we had?
it has chart comparing which daily prizes are good for culture or population etc.

sequential quests requirements are ridiculous, buying several KP or producing numerous catalysts and others. If I do everything on sequential quests, my cost for KP would be so driven up....not to mention how long it takes to complete them...so many enchantment pick ups.
Daily quests are more manageable....probably go for only grand prize or daily prize that's really really worth it...

Laochra

is there google spreadsheet with info on daily prize buildings like phoenix one we had?
it has chart comparing which daily prizes are good for culture or population etc.

sequential quests requirements are ridiculous, buying several KP or producing numerous catalysts and others. If I do everything on sequential quests, my cost for KP would be so driven up....not to mention how long it takes to complete them...so many enchantment pick ups.
Daily quests are more manageable....probably go for only grand prize or daily prize that's really really worth it...
https://elvengems.com/solstice/sequential-quests/

https://elvengems.com/solstice/daily-prizes/

https://elvengems.com/solstice/grand-prizes/

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Much like with Carnival, I'm probably going to ignore the grand prize completely
But...the carnival set is super powerful->
  • The Jester alone is worth 3 Tier 3 buildings
  • The Fountain gives more mana than 10 mana huts
  • The Banquet gives more supplies than 4 baskets of groceries
  • The Marching band gives more seeds than a level 13 Elvenar Trade Center
Altogether in just over 2 expansions, the Carnival set gives the production of over 20 expansions.

Power creep is definitely going to be a thing with this new style of grand prize, but it looks like Inno's giving themselves a lot of room to creep by setting the bar so low
Depends on how you look at it.
The Fire Phoenix was so damn OP that all prizes going forward are going to look like crap unless they too are significantly game altering like +50% damage, so I'd say they left themselves almost zero room for power creep and made the same mistake they made in 2016 with the winter buildings and we are going to compare every prize in 2019 to the Fire Phoenix and be disappointed every time.