• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

Deleted User - 841850

Hi. This pertains to Elven Stats, but it is in the category of help, so I hope that I am posting in the proper forum.
The site has been really helpful, however I'd really like to print out my city, apparently I do better at visualizing when I have a hard copy than on-screen. Several months ago I tried to print the plan but it did not print out what was shown, only a kind of incomplete outline. I then did a cut and paste and printed each section, then puzzle-like, put the city together. However the cut and paste no longer seems to work. I now use print screen to connect the sections but the resulting plan is very small and difficult to work with. Is there a way to make a copy of my plan from the website? Thanks.

NightshadeCS

@momestar I think you are actually referring to ElvenArchitect, not ElvenStats. While the two link together, they are different websites maintained by different folks. If you go to the main page of the website and scroll all the way to the bottom, you can click on the "Contact" link and send them a message about your problem. https://www.elvenarchitect.com/

Last edited:

Socrates28

Hi. This pertains to Elven Stats, but it is in the category of help, so I hope that I am posting in the proper forum.
The site has been really helpful, however I'd really like to print out my city, apparently I do better at visualizing when I have a hard copy than on-screen. Several months ago I tried to print the plan but it did not print out what was shown, only a kind of incomplete outline. I then did a cut and paste and printed each section, then puzzle-like, put the city together. However the cut and paste no longer seems to work. I now use print screen to connect the sections but the resulting plan is very small and difficult to work with. Is there a way to make a copy of my plan from the website? Thanks.
I had the same problem when I tried to print directly to my printer. I found that if I printed / saved in a PDF format that I could get the hard copy I wanted with not cutting and pasting required. I am using PDF995 in this manner. Hope it helps.

Deleted User - 841850

@momestar I think you are actually referring to ElvenArchitect, not ElvenStats. While the two link together, they are different websites maintained by different folks. If you go to the main page of the website and scroll all the way to the bottom, you can click on the "Contact" link and send them a message about your problem. https://www.elvenarchitect.com/
Oops, sorry about that. Thanks

Kekune

For several weeks now, Elvenstats isn't showing all tournament information on a fellowship page. The tournament tab seems to be accurate for the week, and the tournament bar graph is displayed on each individual player's page, but the bar graph that's displayed on a fellowship's page is missing every other tournament. The most recent silk, dust, and marble tournaments are not showing up.

This affects all fellowships I've checked, across worlds. I submitted a bug report through the website a few days ago but haven't heard back. The most recent message on the home page mentions a problem with tournaments but indicates it's fixed already. I couldn't find mention of it on the forum anywhere.

Do other people see the same thing I'm seeing? Anybody know anything more about it or when it might get fixed?

Gonna go ahead and tag @elvenstats and @SoggyShorts as those most likely to have an answer.

Vergazi

For several weeks now, Elvenstats isn't showing all tournament information on a fellowship page. The tournament tab seems to be accurate for the week, and the tournament bar graph is displayed on each individual player's page, but the bar graph that's displayed on a fellowship's page is missing every other tournament. The most recent silk, dust, and marble tournaments are not showing up.

This affects all fellowships I've checked, across worlds. I submitted a bug report through the website a few days ago but haven't heard back. The most recent message on the home page mentions a problem with tournaments but indicates it's fixed already. I couldn't find mention of it on the forum anywhere.

Do other people see the same thing I'm seeing? Anybody know anything more about it or when it might get fixed?

Gonna go ahead and tag @elvenstats and @SoggyShorts as those most likely to have an answer.
Elvenstats has been showing inaccurate info regarding my FSs number of chests gotten in the last few tourneys.

DeletedUser5521

I sent an email through the site about this a few weeks back, but haven't received a reply yet. The "blank" spots really skew the tournament average too. In my FS on Beta we have gotten 8-10 chests every week for the past 2+ months, and were a pretty solid 7 chest FS for at least a year before that, but because of the blank spots it has our average listed at 4.8 chests per tourney :eek: Not a big deal, but while I was trying to recruit more tourney-minded players it made us look like we really needed a LOT of help lol :p

Shyama1

Take a screenshot of your screen. Save it as a .png file. Print that file ;)

I noticed the same issue with tourney data being incorrect on the FS page. While they are correct on players pages.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If you use it, contribute. I use it all the time. It's great for avoiding wasting time recruiting players who flat lined months ago.

AJ

PS. if the suggestion that you contribute is against forum rules, I apologize. I'm not affiliated with Elvenstats.com so maybe it's okay? In any case, in general it's always a good thing to contribute to whatever you are using in this world, don't you think?