• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

treasure chest not appearing today

DeletedUser22511

it's very weird today...
usually by the time I finish giving 5-6 FS members neighborly help, I should have already picked up 3 daily treasure chest from map.
None appeared even after giving all my FS neighborly help.
I'm waiting on 24 hr daily event reset to see if that changes thing....saving up world neighbors...

no I didn't do it on mobile, using browser.
oh and this happened in 2 worlds.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You should be able to get the chests after the reset (it's the same time as the event for me)
The reset time for the chests is the same time every day (I think it's 8pm eastern for me) instead of 24hrs after you last gave help.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is every 24 hours based on when new game day starts, which is currently 8pm Eastern time for me. And you can visit people again after only 23 hours, so if you visited right after new game day started for you, you would be able to visit them again before the new day starts, thus not getting chests again from those visits. Looking at the clock, it is the new day now as I post this, so go hit up some random map neighbors til you get the 3 chests. :)

DeletedUser22511

You should be able to get the chests after the reset (it's the same time as the event for me)
The reset time for the chests is the same time every day (I think it's 8pm eastern for me) instead of 24hrs after you last gave help.
thanks!
wow something new learned again. this whole time, thought chest reset when neighborly help resets.