• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Forum "How to" Guide

Gath Of Baal

DeletedUser22727

I'm trying to post in the Contest for 4th birthday of US server, but it says at the lower right corner "You have insufficient privileges to post here." Can anyone tell me what that means and how I GET said privileges? Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm trying to post in the Contest for 4th birthday of US server, but it says at the lower right corner "You have insufficient privileges to post here." Can anyone tell me what that means and how I GET said privileges? Thx
bday.png

Alpha Lyrae

If anyone thinks of more questions that need answering, post in this thread, and I'll see to it.:)

I've notice that I can "Like" some comments, but not all. Whatever the reason, it's thread-wide. So, if I can like comments on a thread then I can like them all. Same for the opposite. Do you know why this is? When creating a post, is this an option to select? I haven't seen it, but I may just be missing it.

Thanks. :)

Edit: Threads in the Lounge are where I noticed that I cannot like anything.

DeletedUser23285

It won't let me make a Forum, I don't see a green plus sign at the bottom right corner of my screen and I wasn't reading a thread I was viewing the threads, but still nothing.

Gath Of Baal

It won't let me make a Forum, I don't see a green plus sign at the bottom right corner of my screen and I wasn't reading a thread I was viewing the threads, but still nothing.

Did you just make your forum account? If so you might have to wait for a MoD to accept you all the way in to be able to create posts..

The green + sign appears bottom right of the screen but you have to be in specific areas to be able to create posts like General Discussion or Help or ideas and suggestions for the + to show up.. You can not create a post from the default forum page

Whatever topic you are trying to create a thread about, you must be in that section to see the +

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

I've never had that experience with an Elvenar forum.

When I had first made my forum account I was able to instantly reply to posts but I could not create a thread until the next day... this is the only reason I had said that... but it could be a coincidence and something else could have been going on at the time to prevent me from immediately creating threads

DeletedUser

When I had first made my forum account I was able to instantly reply to posts but I could not create a thread until the next day... this is the only reason I had said that... but it could be a coincidence and something else could have been going on at the time to prevent me from immediately creating threads

I may be mistaken...thinking back, I don't recall trying to start a topic my first day on, so you are likely correct.

MadamVenus

I came here to see if I can use your thread as a reference for "how to report a post"...unfortunately, there does not seem to be a tutorial on such thing :(

Still taking requests? :p
I am stuck in elementals... how does one make or aquire Elvenar Essence?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I am stuck in elementals... how does one make or aquire Elvenar Essence?
They are made in the manifestations. You will need artifacts from the 3 other types of manifestations to make Essence. Ex: Essence made in the Air Manifestation will require water, fire, and earth artifacts to produce them.